bringing alcohol on board

loserjp

The simple answer is yes. If it is discovered during the embarkation process which includes x-raying your carry on baggage it will be held for you until the last night of the cruise at which time it will be returned to you. As always Princess allows wine, champagne and a reasonable amount of beer to be brought on by it’s passengers.

As a follow up to my answer to the question I would also add that towards the end of the cruise you will have an opportunity to order duty free alcohol from the ships store. The selection is good and the prices are very good. The liquor will be delivered to your stateroom the last night of the cruise and will be in a cardboard carrying box. Each box will hold three bottles and bubble wrap is available in the gift shop if you feel the need to wrap the bottles for extra protection.

The simple answer is yes. If it is discovered during the embarkation process which includes x-raying your carry on baggage it will be held for you until the last night of the cruise at which time it will be returned to you. As always Princess allows wine, champagne and a reasonable amount of beer to be brought on by it’s passengers.
I knew they would allow the wine and champagne --- but you say we can bring a "reasonable" amount of beer as well? wow! this would be great.

Wine and Champagne is allowed in your carry-on luggage but last time we checked, beer was a no-no. I guess it just depends on how picky the people are at embarkation check point. We always make a wine run before we embark and enjoy a glass in our room at night. Not a bad idea if you have a favorite wine you just can't live without if you don't mind toting it yourself. (Gives you some empty space for all those T-shirts you carry home!)

Archived