Vision of the Seas refurbished?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Tampa Bay area
765 Posts
Joined Dec 2012
I am glad Vision of the Seas is scheduled to begin sailings from my home port of Tampa in Nov of 2014. I am wondering if Vision has had the refurbishment that Frommer's said was given to the Enchantment of the Seas. Anybody have any comments about the Vision in general? Thanks.
Central Illinois
110,192 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by Jay Sam
I am glad Vision of the Seas is scheduled to begin sailings from my home port of Tampa in Nov of 2014. I am wondering if Vision has had the refurbishment that Frommer's said was given to the Enchantment of the Seas. Anybody have any comments about the Vision in general? Thanks.
Vision is scheduled for revitalization dry dock in October 2013.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Ayr Scotland Sheffield England
3,585 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Originally posted by clarea
Vision is scheduled for revitalization dry dock in October 2013.
Will she have a Diamond and Concierge lounge ?