I want to start planning early. We want to do Amsterdam to Budapest if possible. I notice some companies only do to Vienna or they don't start in Amsterdam and only start in Cologne.
Has anyone done a spreadsheet comparison on a few companies? Would you be willing to share what you have found out and what items you compared.
It would give me a start to narrowing down a cruise line. There seem to be many more differences in river cruise lines than in ocean ones. At least that is my perspective.
The only river cruise we have done was with GCT on the Nile.
1. NCL Windward 1/1995 Southern Caribbean
2. Sun Princess 1/1997 Western Caribbean
3. Rhapsody of Seas RCI 1/1998 Southern Caribbean
4. Grand Princess 1/1999 Eastern Caribbean
5. Grandeur of Seas RCI 2/2002 10 day Circle Caribbean
6. Voyager of Seas RCI 9/2002 Western Caribbean
7. Carnival Glory 10/2003 Western Caribbean
8. Voyager of Seas RCI 4/2004 Western Caribbean
9. Diamond Princess 9/2004 Mexican Riveria
10. Carnival Liberty 9/2005 Mediterranean
11. Star Princess 6/2006 Baltics
12. Carnival Liberty 11/2007 Western Caribbean
13. GCT River Cruise Egypt 1/2008
14. Grandeur of Seas 3/2008 Western Caribbean
15. Coral Princess 4/2008 Panama Canal
16. Emerald Princess 10/2009 Eastern Caribbean
17. Star Princess 9/23/2010 Greek Isles
18. Diamond Princess 6/2011 Alaska Cruise Tour
19. Emerald Princess 1/26/2013 Eastern Caribbean
20. Royal Princess 2/2/2014 Eastern Caribbean
21. Independence of the seas 1/3/2015 eastern Caribbean
22. Viking Bragi and Skadi 10/3/2015 14 day Amsterdam to Budapest
23. Allure of the Seas 10/25/2015 transatlantic
24. Royal Princess 1/29/2016 Southern Caribbean
25. Royal Princess 7/3/2016 Mediterranean