Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Conversations > Cruise Foodies

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Best Breakfast??

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for me and my huspand. We are going to Oasis in January and Summit in June. What is the best breakfast restaurant in these ships? What do you people tend to eat breakfast when cruising? Can you tell me more about Oasis and Summits breakfast menus?

Ad Sponsored By
Old October 23rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Another breakfast fan!

Breakfast is also my favorite meal of the day. And on vacation we tend to eat like kings for that meal. (At home bagels with PB more the norm, lol) We're on the Equinox in April (second time) and just love breakfast on the balcony. I have to say we were not impressed with MDR pastries, but I loved the blueberry muffins from Al Bacio, looking forward to those with freshly squeezed orange juice again, wonderful!

I would also enjoy hearing from others the great breakfast choices and where/when to find them! Don't wanna miss anything!

Royal Majesty ~ March 1997
Sensation ~ March 2000
Facination ~ May 2002
Destiny ~ July 2004
Grandeur of the Seas ~ July 2008
Miracle ~ October 19, 2009
Equinox ~ April 5, 2013
Equinox ~ April 4, 2014

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away!

I am determined to trust God. No matter what happens, hold your peace, keep an attitude of praise and thanksgiving; do what you can do and keep saying, God is fighting for me!

Old October 24th, 2013, 10:22 AM
50,000+ Club

We enjoy the MDR.....(very casual, by the way, for breakfast and lunch!)....we prefer to be served, with all of the "condiments" on the table, rather than searching for butter or syrup, jelly, creamer, etc....while your food gets cold--like at a buffet! Any breakfast food is avail. there!

Old October 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

We go early to the buffet for freshly cut fruit and a cup of coffee, boring I guess. We stay away from eggs and grease.
Royal 3

Old October 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

I'm an egg and sausage/bacon/whatever breakfast fan. I liked the Windjammer/Garden Cafe buffet on the Dawn, which is near the pool--you can move out into the air and sun or stay in the Cafe to mingle with your fellow cruisers.

Ok, tell me one more time...WHERE am I going, and WHY am I in this handbasket...?

Old October 25th, 2013, 03:56 AM
50,000+ Club

I would also seek input to your question on the cruise line boards for RCI and for Celebrity.

Keith