Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old November 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Default Reviews of the Week by orlandoky, R**T, CruisinCadie, kruzkween & favoritevacation!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Carnival Ecstasy Great Fun on the Ecstasy by orlandoky
Let me start off by saying how nervous I was to be sailing on one of the older ships in the fleet.... Let me also start off by saying how mis guiding some of the other reviews for this ship can be. We sailed on Halloween out of Port Canaveral. We stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton and utilized their park and cruise. For only $35 our car got to stay at their covered garage that was also extremely cure when it came to surveillance cameras and security. It also included transportation for up to four, which worked out great for the three of us traveling. We left the hotel at 10:30 and were at the port by 11. We did make a stop at the Radison to pick up another party, but there were only a total of three groups on the shuttle. That was surprising since Sensation and the Disney Dream were also sailing that day. Continue reading... Great Fun on the Ecstasy

Crown Princess OUR 14 DAY CRUISE TO (ALMOST) NOWHERE by R**T
BACKGROUND. This was our eighth cruise -- all on Princess. This was our fourth transatlantic crossing -- the second on the Crown Princess. PRECRUISE. We flew to Heathrow a day early because we always plan for travel delays and because we wanted to be rested for a long shore excursion on the first day of our cruise! We stayed at the Novotel at Heathrow and used to local bus (the Hotel Hoppa) for transport. The next morning we returned to Heathrow for our Princess transfer to Southampton. It took us 45 minutes to find the Princess representative and only because I finally found someone with Princess luggage tags. Once on the bus it was a pleasant ride to the pier and we never had to handle our luggage again. Continue reading... OUR 14 DAY CRUISE TO (ALMOST) NOWHERE

Celebrity Summit Great Itinerary, Fun Cruise--LONG by CruisinCadie
About Us: We are in our mid-60's, both retired. This was our 5th cruise, 3rd time on Celebrity. We live in northeast Ohio. On this cruise, we traveled with our daughter (DD) and her boyfriend (BF), (collectively referred to as J&J), who live near Washington, D.C., and, as it turned out, were both on furlough from the National Institiutes of Health for much of this cruise. We booked back in January through their TA using the matching gift card credit, plus Celebrity threw in $300 OBC per cabin. We usually pick cruises based on the itinerary and Canada/New England was a long-time dream of mine. DH prefers round trips cruises, but we found this one was a bit too long. Continue reading... Great Itinerary, Fun Cruise--LONG

Disney Wonder My First Disney Experience...WOW!! by kruzkween
My long-time high school friend went with me on my first Disney cruise; the Wonder, 7 nights sailing the western Caribbean out of Galveston. I had no idea what to expect, on any level, and wow, was I pleasantly surprised! We arrived at our parking lot about 10:30 and were immediately loaded on their shuttle bus and taken straight to the pier. Check-in was flawless, but we did have to wait a while before boarding. Seemed that everyone had boarding priority over us, regardless of when they arrived. Well, it wasn’t so long, and we had both brought books to keep us occupied while we waited. When we boarded the ship we went straight up to the buffet on deck 9 and had lunch. It was very nice and was much like the embarkation day buffet on any ship. I was impressed with the beautiful boiled shrimp, cooked to perfection. Continue reading... My First Disney Experience...WOW!!

Norwegian Epic Enjoyed our first BIG ship experience - experienced cruiser by favoritevacation
This cruise was just for my husband and myself. We have cruised many times before both US and Europe, with a few different cruise lines. We decided to try a big ship. I did lots of research before going and we had a great time. Since we have been to all the ports before, we did not even get off of the ship, I will tell you about our cruise experience. We usually book a balcony room, but decided to book an inside room and go with all of the extras instead. Our inside room was on deck twelve, mid ship. We had only one room on one side of us, the end of a hallway, and rooms above us, so the room was in a quiet spot. I slept late every day. There is no sunlight to tell your body that it is time to get up! I did miss sunlight though- so we turned all of the lights on in our room. A little bit about the room- it is small, but the space was used well ! There is even a hamper under the sink! The bathroom did not bother either of us. When you walk in the room, on your left is the toilet with a sliding frosted glass door, to your right is the shower, also with a sliding frosted glass door. Continue reading... Enjoyed our first BIG ship experience - experienced cruiser

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; December 5th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.

Ad Sponsored By