Pop Choir Crown Princess Nov 16, 2013

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Rituals
Not voo-doo...but what do YOU do?
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:19 PM.
CA
2 Posts
Joined Dec 2013
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any other persons on this site that participated in the Princess Pop Choir on the Nov 16 sailing of the Crown Princess, Southern Caribbean? There were quite a few people taking video, and I would love to obtain a copy if possible? I will course forward any costs involved...

Thank you so much!
Southern California
627 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Originally posted by sheduntno
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any other persons on this site that participated in the Princess Pop Choir on the Nov 16 sailing of the Crown Princess, Southern Caribbean? There were quite a few people taking video, and I would love to obtain a copy if possible? I will course forward any costs involved...

Thank you so much!
You probably will get more of a response on the Princess board or the roll call for this cruise. I have videos from a different Princess Pop Choir, but of course that won't help you.

Tim
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My email address (exclusively for CC friends) is terrific327 (at) gmail.com

Next cruise:
Star Princess to Hawaii!

Previously sailed on:
Crown Princess to Mexican Riviera! (December 2015)
Crown Princess 4 day getaway to San Diego and Ensenada (February 2015)
Grand Princess 10 days to Sea of Cortez (November 2014)
Sapphire Princess short getaway to Ensenada (January 2014)
Golden Princess short getaway to Ensenada (December 2013)
Golden Princess to Hawaii (March-April 2013) - * L O N G * pre-cruise story - * L O N G * review
Sapphire Princess to Mexican Riviera (April 2010)
Carnival Paradise to Catalina and Ensenada (April 2005)

Watch our version of "Come Back New"!