Viking Rhine River Cruise Live Report w Photos

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:22 AM.
Rhine, Germany
1,549 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Hello TravelBugM,

Thank you for that link to Aaron Saunders on the Viking Baldur. I had read last week that they were planning this. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the Arosa trip reviewed earlier this month.

notamermaid
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Transocean Belvedere Danube April 2013
English Channel Crossings 1984 to present:
Calais - Dover
Ostend - Dover
Dutch island hopping 1980's
Many Rhine river short trips
Texas USA
1,514 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Originally posted by TravelBugM
I'm finding this a very interesting read as we will be doing this cruise with Viking in June. Thought others might enjoy as well.

http://www.rivercruiseadvisor.com/20...=Yahoo%21+Mail
Thanks for posting this link. We're doing Budapest to Amsterdam next year but I find I am interested reading about all things to do with the itinerary and with other Viking cruises.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Julie

"I do not count the hours I spend in wandering by the sea."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On The Books:
18 day Pacific Princess Dubai to Venice March, 2017
18 day Pacific Princess Venice to Ft. Lauderdale April 2017

Cruise Memories:
Alaska x 10, South America & Antarctica, Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan, Andes & South America, Hawaii, Holy Land, Panama Canal, Grand Med, Med & Greek Isles, European Explorer, Canada/NE x 3, Australia/NZ x 2, Baltics, British Isles & Transatlantic, British Isles, Fire & Ice TA, Norwegian Fjords, Beijing-Bangkok, Bangkok-Sydney, Sydney to Beijing, Pacific Coast x 2, Danube Main and Rhine Rivers (Budapest to Amsterdam), E Caribbean x 4, W Caribbean x 13, S Caribbean x 1, Crimean/Aegean, Amazon x 2 (B2B) - Princess x 37 (449 days), Royal Caribbean x 10, NCL x 4, Carnival x 4, Celebrity x 1, Disney x 1, Viking x 1