Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Holiday Exchange 2013

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Holiday Exchange 2013
Celebrate the Holidays of Season with your Cruise Critic Friends -- Halloween - Thanksgiving - Hanukkah - Christmas - Kwanza - The New Year

Old January 2nd, 2014, 11:06 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default I'm loving this holiday exchange...how long will it be up?

I didn't see this last year but found it this year and love this section. How long will this be available to read? There are some things I'd like to save....many great tips and recipes on here. Thanks to all the CC memebers who have posted on here.

09-01-2012 Azamara Journey French & Italian Rivieras

09-03-2013 Celebrity Silhouette Eastern Med & Greek Isles

09-20-2014 Azamara Journey Tuscany & Amalfi Coast

09-27-2014 Azamara Journey Sicily & Malta

Old January 3rd, 2014, 01:16 AM
Cruise Critic Host

Location: La Marque, TX... about 9 miles from Galveston Island
Smile Just trying to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestchick View Post
I didn't see this last year but found it this year and love this section. How long will this be available to read? There are some things I'd like to save....many great tips and recipes on here. Thanks to all the CC memebers who have posted on here.
Note the following from the Announcement at the top of the forums titled Have a question about Cruise Critic? Need info on our Community Guidelines? Please write to us at community@cruisecritic.com:

If you have questions, comments, concerns regarding management of these forums please address them to us at: community@cruisecritic.com rather than posting on the forums...

An e-mail to Management is the correct way for all members to get their Cruise Critic site feedback, questions, comments, concerns or suggestions to a more beneficial place. Posting them on the boards does no good as it is impossible for Management to read each post on each thread to see them.

Please send any e-mails regarding site feedback, questions, comments, concerns or suggestions to the Community Manager at community@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record and include your user name. All e-mails to Cruise Critic are answered in the order received. With 1,063,428 members as I type this reply and e-mails being received 24/7 from all over the world, please be patient for any action.

As for the Hosts/Moderators, we are not Management nor employed by Cruise Critic. We are non-paid volunteers trying to help "direct traffic" by following the Moderator Handbook given to us by the Manager. See the following from the Who are Hosts? The Community Manager? section in FAQ:

...The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful!

Kat

Being happy does not mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
.................................................. ..
1988 Commodore Caribe I, 1996 Commodore Enchanted Isle, 1998 Carnival Sensation, 2000 Celebrity Century, 2001 Carnival Celebration, 2002 Carnival Jubilee, 2004 Carnival Glory, 2005 Royal Caribbean International Rhapsody of The Seas, 2007 Carnival Conquest, 2010 Celebrity Infinity, 2011 Carnival Conquest, 2011 Celebrity Summit, 2014 Carnival Sensation

Old January 3rd, 2014, 01:50 AM
Cool Cruiser

Sorry...I didn't realize I may have been asking a question in the wrong place ...just thought this was like any other forum page.

Old January 3rd, 2014, 09:51 AM
Sr. Manager, Community
Cruise Critic

Hi! We'll probably leave the Holiday Exchange up for another week or so, so grab what you'd like!

Laura
Cruise Critic

Follow us on Twitter

Check out thousands of photos in our full-featured Photo Gallery!

Don't miss anything "cruise newsworthy" -- sign up for our weekly newsletter

When your values are clear, your decisions are easy -Roy Disney-

Old January 3rd, 2014, 04:50 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraS View Post
Hi! We'll probably leave the Holiday Exchange up for another week or so, so grab what you'd like!

Laura
Thanks for taking the time to provide a nice reply to the OP's question. I have enjoyed reading here as well and was also wondering how long it would be available.

You can view my wife's cruise pictures in the Travel section of her website Nancy's Oasis
and at the links below.

2013 Christmas Adventure of the Seas ~ So.Caribbean St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, and Curacao
2012 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W.Caribbean Cozumel (Tulum) Jamaica, and Grand Cayman
2012 Radiance of the Seas ~ Alaska Southbound Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Hubbard Glacier
2011 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W. Caribbean Belize (Lamanai), Roatan, Costa Maya (Kohunlich), Cozumel
2011 Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Cozumel and Progresso (Chichen Itza)
2011 Carnival Ecstasy Owners Suite Anniversary in 916 sq ft of paradise!

2011 Carnival Conquest ~ Eastern Caribbean Ports: Ports: Nassau, Freeport, and Key West
2010 Caribbean Princess ~ New England/Canada Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, St. John NS, Halifax NS
2009 Star Princess ~ Alaska Inside Passage Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Tracy Arm
2008 Christmas Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Progreso (Uxmal) Cozumel
2007 Carnival Conquest ~ Western Caribbean Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel

Old January 3rd, 2014, 04:55 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraS View Post

Laura

Thank you so much. I will try and get copied what I want....been busy working on our upcoming cruises, excursions, research, etc. Now that we're in a deep freeze with below zero temps, it will be a nice diversion...sounds like the cold will be with us for a bit.

JimAOK...I really love this holiday thread too...don't know how I missed it last year.

Old January 3rd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestchick View Post
Thank you so much. I will try and get copied what I want....been busy working on our upcoming cruises, excursions, research, etc. Now that we're in a deep freeze with below zero temps, it will be a nice diversion...sounds like the cold will be with us for a bit.

JimAOK...I really love this holiday thread too...don't know how I missed it last year.
Yeah, same here. I'll look for it next year! Happy New Year and smooth sailing!

You can view my wife's cruise pictures in the Travel section of her website Nancy's Oasis
and at the links below.

2013 Christmas Adventure of the Seas ~ So.Caribbean St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, and Curacao
2012 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W.Caribbean Cozumel (Tulum) Jamaica, and Grand Cayman
2012 Radiance of the Seas ~ Alaska Southbound Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Hubbard Glacier
2011 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W. Caribbean Belize (Lamanai), Roatan, Costa Maya (Kohunlich), Cozumel
2011 Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Cozumel and Progresso (Chichen Itza)
2011 Carnival Ecstasy Owners Suite Anniversary in 916 sq ft of paradise!

2011 Carnival Conquest ~ Eastern Caribbean Ports: Ports: Nassau, Freeport, and Key West
2010 Caribbean Princess ~ New England/Canada Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, St. John NS, Halifax NS
2009 Star Princess ~ Alaska Inside Passage Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Tracy Arm
2008 Christmas Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Progreso (Uxmal) Cozumel
2007 Carnival Conquest ~ Western Caribbean Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel

Old January 3rd, 2014, 08:02 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimAOk1945 View Post
Yeah, same here. I'll look for it next year! Happy New Year and smooth sailing!
Happy New Year to you too. Wouldn't it be nice if they made that thread a sticky? Hint, hint!