To anyone on Ruby Princess--URGENT! STUCK ON BALCONY

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:55 AM.
3,387 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Princess Elite member
4* Holland America
Diamond Royal Caribbean
Bridgeville, DE
2,069 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by Wehwalt
Sorry about this but either my cabin attendant locked my balcony door when he turned down my cabin or its stuck but I'm in L107 and can't attract a response by shouting. I'm not in any distress, but would like to be let in. Thanks all. Sorry to be a bother. Will stay online.
I am on line with Princess. Will try to have them contact the ship. Back shortly to let you know

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
PAST ADVENTURES: Fortunately, I am still counting and remembering some great trips!!

FUTURE CRUISES:
Caribbean Princess - Oct. 12, 2016 Canada & New England

Royal Princess - Nov. 30, 2016 Eastern Caribbean Again

"TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW, YOU WILL BE MORE DISAPPOINTED BY THE THINGS YOU DIDN'T DO THAN BY THE ONES YOU DID DO. SO THROW OFF THE BOW LINES, SAIL AWAY FROM THE SAFE HARBOR. CATCH THE TRADE WINDS IN YOUR SAILS. EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER. – Mark Twain"
Bridgeville, DE
2,069 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Just got off with Princess CA. he is contacting ship to request they send someone to your cabin !! Also, I see Pia is doing a live. Will post something there. Good luck. Pls report back that you are ok!!
Kathleen

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
PAST ADVENTURES: Fortunately, I am still counting and remembering some great trips!!

FUTURE CRUISES:

"TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW, YOU WILL BE MORE DISAPPOINTED BY THE THINGS YOU DIDN'T DO THAN BY THE ONES YOU DID DO. SO THROW OFF THE BOW LINES, SAIL AWAY FROM THE SAFE HARBOR. CATCH THE TRADE WINDS IN YOUR SAILS. EXPLORE, DREAM, DISCOVER. – Mark Twain"
WA.
1,993 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by shootingstar07
Just got off with Princess CA. he is contacting ship to request they send someone to your cabin !! Also, I see Pia is doing a live. Will post something there. Good luck. Pls report back that you are ok!!
Kathleen

Kudo's to you! That was a very nice thing for you to do for a fellow CC member..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show the more that you have, the longer you live.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

3,387 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
If they need convincing, the four digit code on my cruise card starts with a 1.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Princess Elite member
4* Holland America
Diamond Royal Caribbean
383 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
This is the method for a person on land to send you a message using email. You use: Ships [email protected]. In the subject line, enter the addressee and Cabin number. Try sending them and e-mail....Good luck! Hope you have a drink with you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Navigare necesse est, vivere non est neccese, 'To set sail somewhere is more important than life itself"

Legend of the Seas 12/22/08 Singapore, Phuket, Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur
Crown Princess 04/12/09 St. Thomas, St. Martin, Grand Turk
Island Princess 12/19/2011 Aruba, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Colon, Limon, Ocho Rios
Vision Of The Seas 11/10/2013
Ruby Princess 12/22/2013 Princess Cays
Ruby Princess 02/20/2014 Grand Cayman
Caribbean Princess 12/22/2014 Cozumel
Regal Princess 12/20/2015 Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Martin
Caribbean Princess 12/17/16 and 12/23/16 Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, FLL, Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Amber Cove
Upcoming:
Celebrity Infinity 08/13/17 Vancouver, Sitka, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan, Inside Passage,
Regal Princess 11/13/17
Royal Princess 12/20/17 Amber Cove, St.Kitts, Barbados, Martinque, Antigua, St. Thomas
3,519 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Oh my goodness .....Hope someone comes soon! Perhaps pounding on the balcony partitions might capture attention from neighbors. I am always worrying about this very same predicament.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Royal Princess Cruise…. A Royal Treat - Review
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2023448
From Royal to Regal...review Dec. 2014
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2144543
Caribbean Princess Review-Revisiting Grand Class after Royal Class
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2179869
Regal Princess-Nov. 29-Dec.13, 2015, Notes and Pictures
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2294724

Home Lines, Doric (7 days)
HAL, Noordam,(7 days)
Coral Princess (10 days)
Emerald Princess(42 days)
Crown Princess, (7 days)
Star Princess,(48 days)
Caribbean Princess, (17 days)
Royal Princess (7 days)
Regal Princess (21)
Elite

Bridgeville, DE
2,069 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
If they need convincing, the four digit code on my cruise card starts with a 1.
I think they believed me!!! Just posted on Pia's live from. Hopefully someone will be there soon!!! How's the weather - cold?

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

FUTURE CRUISES:

383 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Talk about "Live" from the Ruby Princess....lol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Navigare necesse est, vivere non est neccese, 'To set sail somewhere is more important than life itself"

Island Princess 12/19/2011 Aruba, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Colon, Limon, Ocho Rios
Caribbean Princess 12/17/16 and 12/23/16 Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, FLL, Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Amber Cove
Upcoming:
Celebrity Infinity 08/13/17 Vancouver, Sitka, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan, Inside Passage,
Regal Princess 11/13/17
Royal Princess 12/20/17 Amber Cove, St.Kitts, Barbados, Martinque, Antigua, St. Thomas
3,387 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Originally posted by shootingstar07
I think they believed me!!! Just posted on Pia's live from. Hopefully someone will be there soon!!! How's the weather - cold?
A bit breezy. I'm sure there is going to be a fuss. No, I shouted and no response, several times.

I'm not clear on that email format, can someone assist please?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Princess Elite member
4* Holland America
Diamond Royal Caribbean
Bridgeville, DE
2,069 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
A bit breezy. I'm sure there is going to be a fuss. No, I shouted and no response, several times.

I'm not clear on that email format, can someone assist please?
Wehwait
I just sent that email according to what was given. It did go through. Will let you know when I hear from them or should I say, if I hear from them!! You know, you might make the DVD Reflections.
Got my fingers crossed for you.
Kathleen

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

FUTURE CRUISES:

383 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
I sent an e-mail. You'll probably get it in your cabin tomorrow! lol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Upcoming:
Regal Princess 11/13/17
Halifax, NS Canada
901 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Award for most UNIQUE post of the year. We are on the Ruby in August...We will remember this story for Dinner Talk
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2017 - Feb - Caribbean Princess (B2B Southern)
2016 - June - NCL Breakaway (Bermuda)
2015 - June - Ruby Princess (Alaska)
2015 - Feb - Celebrity Reflection (Eastern Caribbean)
2014 - Aug - Ruby Princess (British Isles)
2013 - Dec - Royal Princess (Caribbean)
2013 - Feb - NCL POA (Hawaii)
2012 - Mar - NCL Sun (Caribbean)[/size][/font]
2012 - Jan - Grand Princess (Caribbean)
2011 - Jun - Star Princess (Italy & Greece)
2010 - Dec - Ruby Princess (Eastern Carib)
2009 - Dec - Crown Princess (Caribbean)
2009 - Feb - Coral Princess (Panama Canal)
2008 - Feb - Crown (Carib. South & Exp - B2B)
2007 - Feb - Dawn Princess (Mexican Riviera)
2005 Feb - NCL Aloha (Hawaiian Islands)
383 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
I looked up your cabin on the deck plan. No wonder no one can hear you. PLEASE let us know when they find you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Upcoming:
Regal Princess 11/13/17
Bridgeville, DE
2,069 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by baronessk
I sent an e-mail. You'll probably get it in your cabin tomorrow! lol
I too sent email. Now he will have 2 notices that he is stuck on balcony.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

FUTURE CRUISES: