Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > P&O Cruises ( UK )

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

P&O Cruises ( UK ) - Company Profile & Ship Reviews

Old February 10th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Transatlantic March 2015

Hi all, I've been waiting for the 2015 transatlantic cruises to be released as Adonia's have been published for a while but nothing yet !! does anyone know when they are usually released ?

Also, does anyone have any experience of getting a single cabin on either Ventura or Azura or managed to get a double cabin for sole occupancy...was this booked early or late ? Are the suites configured with a sofa bed in the lounge area ?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd be really grateful for any advice as I'm booking for a big birthday and would like to get it right for the birthday boy ! Cheers everyone

Old February 14th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Cool Cruiser

Smile Adonia Transatlantic March 2015

We have booked D506 which visits a number of Caribbean Islands before heading across the Atlantic, last September. Reason for booking so early ; I have a special birthday coming up and my other half is disabled.

If you book now there is really good on board credit.:

Old February 17th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Cool Cruiser

Hi, this cruise look great doesn't it.....its really appealing as its pretty much what we are after......ports, itinerary, timing and the extra OBC is a very tempting :-)

My party are really wanting a bigger ship because of the amount of sea days, so we are hoping one of the bigger ones will offer something very similar.......we just have to be patient until the schedule is released.

My friend wants a single cabin or sole occupancy on a twin, we're completely clueless as to the likelihood of getting this or if he'll ending paying the price for 2 people :-(

Hope you have a great cruise .......if it doesn't sell out before we decide we may be onboard with you :-)

Old February 17th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATB View Post
Hi, this cruise look great doesn't it.....its really appealing as its pretty much what we are after......ports, itinerary, timing and the extra OBC is a very tempting :-)

My party are really wanting a bigger ship because of the amount of sea days, so we are hoping one of the bigger ones will offer something very similar.......we just have to be patient until the schedule is released.

My friend wants a single cabin or sole occupancy on a twin, we're completely clueless as to the likelihood of getting this or if he'll ending paying the price for 2 people :-(

Hope you have a great cruise .......if it doesn't sell out before we decide we may be onboard with you :-)

Because of the uncertainty of the situation regarding Venice and the Med fly cruises. The return transatlantic were not in last years brochure. They will be out within the next month or so and will go on sale possibly in the middle of April. I suspect it may be as late as the 26th because Easter is the week before. Or they could come out soon and start booking the week after Britannia in early April.

The suites with capacity for 4 people do have a bed settee.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app
Aurora R525 Arcadia J625
Oceana E721 Oriana X718
Arcadia J813 Oriana X820
Ventura N902 Aurora R913
Arcadia J004 Oceana E021
Ventura N110 Azura A121
Aurora R119 Ventura N210
Arcadia J217 Oriana X302
Oriana X312 Aurora R315
Oceana E402 Azura A409
Azura A410 Oceana E425
Oceana E426

To Come

Arcadia 15
Britannia 15
Britannia 15
Ventura 16

Gan Canny

Dai

Old February 17th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Cool Cruiser

That's good to know about the suites DaiB, thanks for the tip....if he can't get a single or has to pay the same as 2 people we might look at a family type suite although its likely to be even more expensive its worth exploring I guess.

I been checking the P&O website everyday hoping that now they've released Britannia's schedule they'll decide what they are doing with Ventura and Azura.......but still waiting !! Hopefully at least one will come back to Southampton, which would work for us