Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old March 6th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Default Reviews of the Week by MtnBikerFallsDown, marshhawk, Elvis1209, Liat & jasmed0209!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Crown Princess RCI Cruiser Falls in LOVE with Princess by MtnBikerFallDown
Background: Last year, my hubby’s 40th passed virtually unnoticed. In the 2 months before, we’d lost my Dad to a terminal illness, moved into a new home we were sharing with my mother, and done a lot of additions to our part of the house. So, we just didn’t get to do anything spectacular for his. But, he’d done so much for me on my 40th. So, I was determined to make his 41st rock. I booked the cruise in August as a surprise. Prepaid all the stuff I could, including booking the excursions and everything. He had no idea. I finally told him on Christmas, so he’d have a little bit to prepare. He was blown away and super-excited. Continue reading... RCI Cruiser Falls in LOVE with Princess

Carnival Elation Fulfilling a dream on the bucket list by marshhawk
We started out with a group of six middle aged fok(50-63), heading down to New Orleans on the Megabus. An inexpensive form of transportation that puts all types of society in one place. We decided to leave on Friday night the 17th at midnight so that we could spend two full days in New Orleans before the cruise. It was very very cold in Atlanta, and none of us were dressed appropriately for hanging out on the street waiting for a bus, but we finally boarded, and headed out of town. We were about two hours out of Atlanta, when the bus pulled over, and they informed the riders that there was an incident on the bus, and that we would be moving soon. Continue reading... Fulfilling a dream on the bucket list

Jewel of the Seas GET ME AWAY FROM THE SNOW!!! by Elvis1209
This cruise was supposed to be a type of reunion for me. I used to be a police officer and my old precinct was sponsoring a cruise, so I decided to go. One by one people started to drop out. Before you knew it, there were only three people going, myself, my wife, and my friend Kurt who like me, was retired. We flew into San Juan the day before. When I travel any distance I like to have a buffer in case of a delay. We stayed at the Comfort Inn. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, but the hotel is showing signs of wear. It needs to be refurbished. The included continental breakfast was okay. Nothing to write home about. The best thing about this hotel is that it's about a 10 minute ride to the pier. Continue reading... GET ME AWAY FROM THE SNOW!!!

Marina Return to Paradise by Liat
Why again? This was our third cruise to French Polynesia, the first two being on Tahitian Princess in 2008 and Royal Princess in 2010. Simply put; we love these islands, their laid back atmosphere, the beautiful lagoon waters, the whole South Pacific atmosphere. And this time we would visit the Marquesas, which we had not seen before. In addition, we had cruised on Marina before, a TA from Rome to Miami in 2011, and thought it a marvelous ship. Getting there. This was a near disaster, but in no way attributable to Oceania. We therefore gave “Embarkation” a “4” for reasons we will explain. Continue reading... Return to Paradise

Oasis of the Seas One Year Anniversary Vacation! by jasmed0209
My Wife and I wanted to take a nice vacation for our One Year Wedding Anniversary and since we love cruising, we decided to try out Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas. We booked a 7 night cruise, which left out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and sailed to Nassau Bahamas, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas from November 30-December 7. This was my third time cruising (once on Carnival and second on Royal Caribbean) and my Wife's second time cruising (once on Carnival and first on Royal Caribbean). We had an amazing time both on board the ship and off the ship, but here is a breakdown of everything. Continue reading... One Year Anniversary Vacation!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; March 6th, 2014 at 02:23 PM.