Photos of Breakaway M6 Mini-Suite with Large Balcony

kimcheeboy

Just got off the Breakaway recently and wanted to share some photos of the M6 Mini Suite with Large Balcony to help those who are interested in booking it. The last photo should be particularly helpful to illustrate just how large with balcony is.

As mentioned in previous threads, the location on Deck 8 really was fantastic with close proximity to the theater and atriums.

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

For more details, we were in cabin 8126. It's right in the middle of the pack of M6's on the port side.

Never heard any excessive noise while in the cabin, although you could occasionally heard sound from the theater while walking in the hallway. In all fairness, I think it was Rock of Ages, and that show is pretty loud =)

Thanks for sharing! We'll be in an M6 on the BA in June. :)

Did you have to request the lounger or was it there waiting for you? I've seen reports of people not having them or having them at first but then the loungers disappearing and only getting it back after request with tip.

@MissMet - Upon arrival, there were already 2 chairs and 1 lounger in the balcony. We generously tipped the steward at our first introduction and requested a second lounger. A few hours later and the second lounger showed up.

On a side note, the lounger in the balcony was the same type as the ones up on the pool deck.

Thanks for the pics. I have been scouring the Internet for an ACTUAL picture of a M6 balcony since I booked one for October. I was starting to worry that I may have overpaid and would be better with a BX which was $300 cheaper. Your pics make me think I made the right choice!!!

One question since you were port. I heard the fireworks on BA and GA are on the port side aft. Did you try to watch them from your balcony? If so were you able to see them decently?

@wichitastatecruiser - I completely forgot to mention the balcony in respect to the fireworks show. It's perfect place to watch the fireworks show! Since the M6 sticks so far out from the ship's superstructure, your view of the fireworks is not obstructed in any way. Here's some photos:

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics! I have also looked before & wasn't able to find too many of a M6. I currently have a B6 booked but I'm hoping for a price drop so I can upgrade to the M6. Does anyone know if this is the standard bathroom for all mini suits?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting these pics! I have also looked before & wasn't able to find too many of a M6. I currently have a B6 booked but I'm hoping for a price drop so I can upgrade to the M6. Does anyone know if this is the standard bathroom for all mini suits?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes that is the standard bathroom except for family mini suites, I heard that those have a tub.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...