Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old March 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Default Reviews of the Week by agathasmum, readyforsum19, Samina, JerseyGirl19 & darienill!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Celebrity Silhouette Our 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise by agathasmum
We have cruised a fair bit, predominantly with Celebrity and booked this cruise to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Our honeymoon had been spent in France at a “chateau” overlooking a chemical plant, where we spent 4 glorious days holed up in bed with the flu. I was setting my sights higher this time! After the unusually harsh winter we have had in Maryland this year, and after one last removal of 2 feet of snow, it was a pleasure to head for the warmth and sunshine of Florida and the Caribbean, if only for a week. I hope you enjoy my tongue in cheek review of it! Continue reading... Our 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

Royal Princess Just wonderful by readyforsum19
I am writing as a first-time Princess Cruiser, 4th total cruise (all others RCCL), and my cruising partner was my best girlfriend. I am 41, married with kids, but this was a girls trip all the way. I was really nervous and was trying to find some way to change our ship even within 45 days of our cruise after reading the reviews. I am happy to report it was a wonderful trip, and a beautiful ship. Does it have things that can be improved on? absolutely. Was it perfect? no, no ship is "perfect". Would I sail on it again? WITHOUT A DOUBT!!! Continue reading... Just wonderful

La Pinta Amazing Galapagos by Samina
We did the 8 day trip on La Pinta – western itinerary. We researched a ton of boats and opted for a large one. A couple of pluses of a big boat…space! My husband is 6’5” and it sure was nice having a large bed and lots of room on board. Also, internet – we didn’t have it the first couple of days on the western side of Isabella, but after that the signal was good. There were 37 passengers onboard and there was not one single outing in which everyone participated. The snorkeling trips would have less than 20 of us in two pangas. Even if the boat was full, La Pinta is big enough that I can’t imagine it feeling crowded. Continue reading... Amazing Galapagos

Explorer of the Seas Explorer of the Seas was Great! by JerseyGirl19
I sailed on the Explorer of the Seas out of NJ on February 23. This was my 4th cruise but my 1st on Royal Caribbean and my 1st out of NJ. (I have sailed on a 7 day Princess Cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and 2-3 night Carnival’s out of Port Canaveral). I went on this trip with a friend of mine. We are both 30 year old single females. We booked the cruise about 5 weeks before based on the price for length of time. Embarkation: We were staying on Deck 10 and arrived at Port Liberty around 11am as advised by the guest ticket booklet. Check in went fast but we had to wait until almost 1pm for our bus #23 to be called to get on the ship. Once we got on the ship we had to wait another half hour for our room to be ready which was OK because we just wanted to eat lunch and explore. Once we went to our room I was surprised that we had plenty of room for all of our stuff. It was an interior room with no window. Continue reading... Explorer of the Seas was Great!

Norwegian Spirit A Penthouse on the Spirit, 3 days in Barcelona by darienill
Precruise: Left for Barcelona on Sunday, arrived on Monday at 3 PM which was a few hours late do to plane problem in LHR. Cab to Plaza Cataluńa area hotel 29 euro. We stayed at the Pulitzer which is a few feet from the plaza. Great location for tours and local sites. We had room 214 which had a post in the middle. We let it go. Nice modern rooms, would stay again. We had to get a power converter/adapter to charge our US products. There is no 110vac outlet in hotel. Staff was very helpful. There was a city tax when leaving and a 2% fee for charges in the bar. Continue reading... A Penthouse on the Spirit, 3 days in Barcelona

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; March 20th, 2014 at 12:22 PM.