Visiting Eclipse tomorrow for the day

NorbertsNiece

If you have any questions for me to ask please let me know here..... also if you want pics of anything..... this is a visit courtesy of Cruise Critic, one of their competitions, and I'm very excited..... I have a cruise booked on Solstice way off in 2016, my first Celebrity cruise.

Will write up the day (well 4 hours actually) here on my return.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

I'd love to see a karaoke song list. I'm on the Eclipse this winter and I'd love to at least practice some songs on the list so I don't fall flat on my face. Happy hunting. Have a great cruise. And thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a wonderful day.

I would recommend trying out Persian gardens and the hot tiled beds if you get the chance.

Please would you look at and write about embarkation.

We are there on the Eclipse in 4 weeks and we have been given times to arrive. They are now boarding deck by deck. Is this being enforced?

Also is there different lines for security? By this I mean a are cruises separated by staterooms I.e. Suite, Aqua Class, or Captains club status! or is in a first come first served basis.

We are happy to wait our turn and board as directed by Celebrity.

Thank you

Just passed Winchester Services. Rain has stopped unlike coach which is making good time. Had to bring friends who had never cruised before. She is vegetarian and I am Gluten Intolerant. Her DH eats anything! Many food pics to follow.

Also completed a cruise on the Eclipse two weeks today and had a wonderful time. Can't praise the Blu restaurant enough. It really made our holiday.

In 2010 we won a two day cruise on the Eclipse and were onboard for the naming ceremony. It is a great ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have fun - we're on the Eclipse's trans-Atlantic in November and really looking forward to it.

TBH I don't know if I would want to take a one-day tour of a cruise ship, knowing I'd have to leave the ship come the evening. I'd be severly tempted to play stow-away and remain on board :D

There's a number of ways to get to Southampton from London.

Yeap. On my Adventure TA I used the megabus train.

They opened check in at 1010. You can checkin whenever you arrive. Boarding was later.

We've toured much of the ship and had the wine tasting. Currently in the dining room awaiting lunch. Many pictures taken.

She's a beautiful ship. Very different to what I have become accustomed to. More touring after lunch.