Azura Caribbean Flights

cruisebore

http://info.flightmapper.net/route/YY_MAN_BGI

we are on it coz we are flying out Friday at 11.00am. very pleased

babybellebooboo, could you please tell me how to find out how to locate the route information from Barbados to Gatwick. Leaving Barbados 28th Nov 2014 Because I don't know where to search.We are only returning from Barbados to Gatwick on a TOM charter flight.

Thank you

babybellebooboo, could you please tell me how to find out how to locate the route information from Barbados to Gatwick. Leaving Barbados 28th Nov 2014 Because I don't know where to search.We are only returning from Barbados to Gatwick on a TOM charter flight.

Thank you

It's Ok found it myself:D

• 2 weeks later...
http://info.flightmapper.net/route/YY_MAN_BGI

we are on it coz we are flying out Friday at 11.00am. very pleased

It would appear that all Thomson flights from Bhm to Barbados are using the dreamliner, we are booking for March 2016 on Azura and will fly from Bhm as opposed to Man as we did this Feb in a Thomas Cook cattle class , hopefully it will still apply in 2016

It would appear that all Thomson flights from Bhm to Barbados are using the dreamliner, we are booking for March 2016 on Azura and will fly from Bhm as opposed to Man as we did this Feb in a Thomas Cook cattle class , hopefully it will still apply in 2016

ok, its a newer plane, its got bigger windows and lower cabin altitude pressure but its still cattle class!

I think some passengers believe its going to be a great experience compared to flying economy on another charter aircraft - it isnt.

Yes it is still cattle class but the seats in the Dreamliner are wider than the ones in TC Airbus but not a lot , just thought the whole thing was a bit 3rd cattle class , you had to beg to get a drink and the inflight meal was disgusting.But like you say its a charter although we fly a lot with Jet2 and for a so called budget airline we think they do ok...

Hi Carolynne 15 if you use blodders70 link I think you should find Birmingham on 7th is Dreamliner and we are from Manchester on 7th and we have 767. But don't take my word as gospel.

Ian

Hiya Ian thank you think i found it so looks like we have got the dreamliner see you on board :)

On a slight tangent, but still related to flights to the Caribbean, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the luggage allowance is 23kg according to the info provided within my flight details on my cruise personaliser.

Yeah its a P&O negotiated allowance as part of the charter of the aircraft or purchase of X amount of seats, so its quite often more than the carrier would allow if you purchased a regular flight.

I'm not sure what happens if you are over 23kg? Maybe the carrier reverts back to its regular public pricing for the overweight luggage surcharge.

On a slight tangent, but still related to flights to the Caribbean, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the luggage allowance is 23kg according to the info provided within my flight details on my cruise personaliser.

It's a great allowance, but we would struggle getting 4 bodies, 4 cases and 4 hand luggage in our car! Ummm, maybe if I leave the kids behind...:D