Deaf Cruise-Adventure of the Seas-RC

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Disabled Cruise Travel
Cruisers with physical limitations share their advice & experiences.
Cruise Critic Disabled Cruise Resources
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:34 AM.
146 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Are there any Deaf people out there booked for the April 23, 2006 Adventure of the Seas cruise. It's being organized by Passages Deaf Travel. Any experience with this? I know there's an "all Deaf cruise" slated for Oct. 2007, Deaf Freedom Cruise. Thanks.

Jo
Washington DC
2,287 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Can you give any more information on the Deaf Freedom Cruise? I would love to see an all-deaf cruise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bonnie Scotland
627 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
Originally posted by frchteaze
But I stumbled across some info if you (or anyone else) still wants it.

http://www.fcdhh.org/nljj05p4.html
Sound great but too late we already booked Disney Cruise in Med. next year in July 07.

I wonder if this is for anyone in europe or Amercian only??

As it look good and wonder if it is in every year?

As Freedom of the Sea look fantastic.

Scottishwee35
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

55 Posts
Joined May 2006
I believe that there are several d/hh groups that organized deaf cruises with adequate interpreters on board as well as seating with other ASL fluent guests. Unfortunately the flyer link is no longer working since the forsythe center for the deaf and hard of hearing closed on July 1, 2006.

I know that board rules state that we are not allowed to advertise the names of travel agencies which the organizers of deaf cruises generally are, if you do a google search with the term "deaf cruise" several vendors are listed with various dates and itineraries.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
[img]http://www.*****************/cd/Bermuda/Grandeur_of_the_Seas!/200705271700_13.gif[/img]