Bit of a blog - Britannia day visit - Sunday 8th March 2015

NorbertsNiece

Please post any questions you have or pics you'd like me to take and I'll do my best to respond. Checkin at 1030, 1100 embark for self guided tour followed by 3 course lunch, 1430 disembark. Travelling down from London by train. They are providing shuttle transfers from the station.

Hi

Aft cabins - there have been issues on the Royal Princess re soot - have they sorted it?

Is there an adults only place like the Retreat and does it look like there are plenty of sunbeds in the sun?

Am excited for you - enjoy

Hi

Aft cabins - there have been issues on the Royal Princess re soot - have they sorted it?

Is there an adults only place like the Retreat and does it look like there are plenty of sunbeds in the sun?

Am excited for you - enjoy

You will see from my sig above that I'm a P&O virgin.

What's the 'Retreat'? I've seen lots of banter elsewhere about the lack of a prom deck.....

Linda

You will see from my sig above that I'm a P&O virgin.

What's the 'Retreat'? I've seen lots of banter elsewhere about the lack of a prom deck.....

Linda

We've never been on a ship with the Retreat but we think it is on Azura and Ventura ---- an adults only space you have to pay for. Spa like. :)

I've enjoyed your blogs on RCCL.:)

Thanks. There's an RCCL one coming up in May ;)

We've never been on a ship with the Retreat but we think it is on Azura and Ventura ---- an adults only space you have to pay for. Spa like. :)

Ah ok sounds nice. Will look out for it...... apparently they've staggered embarking / disembarking times..... wonder if I can hang out on board longer....

NorbertsNeice

Fabulous idea for a thread :D

I wonder if you could take a few photos of the Single traveller cabins specifically L201 both the room and bathroom and also if you could take a few photos of L203 again the room, bathroom and balcony

Thank you in advance :)

Cruisefan2012

Checkin is crazy busy. On arrival I am given a blue card with the letter Y. Asked if I'm on my own another lady swaps it for N. Been here 25 minutes and they're up to K. Have loads of pics already to upload on return. Currently charging phone and have view of starboard life boats. Poor opportunities to get refreshed. Large queue at small outlet. Water unit is out of cups. Left my refillable bottle at home...

Hope you had a great visit. Did they tell you where the smoking areas are. We are on G deck with the glasshouse below. Hoping the glass house balcony will not allow smoking. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Look forward to hearing what you think. We're going for the day visit on Friday and like you are normally RCL people. It will be nice to compare styles on the new ships.

Julie