Tauck inspiration categories on Danube

readytogoin2

Hi has anyone tried the new loft cabins on the Inspiration ships? we are leaning to this or a class 5. Any thoughts on cabins for these ships??? thank you!![/Ql 2014

Try "from a deck chair april 2014" great review

Hi I have scrolled the April 2014. Forum. And looked in member reviews....and search by user name....but I cannot seem to find.. Any suggestions on how to locate?
Here you go ... review of Tauck Inspire with pics of loft cabins.

http://www.fromthedeckchair.com/voyage-reports/river-cruises/ms-inspire-live-voyage-report-recap/

Here's my beef with those loft staterooms - when laying in bed, you have a view of the stairs and a TV. Yuck. :p When I lay in bed, I want a view of the water, and this is why we chose Avalon's Suite Ships which FACE the river.

I seriously considered Tauck because they do things first rate IMO, but the way these cabins were configured totally put me off. They are Category 3 which price wise, was the highest category we felt we could afford. We could've downgraded, but Category 2 didn't face the river either. http://www.tauck.com/river-cruises/river-cruise-ships/ms-inspire.aspx

I'm not sure that the move from a category 3 Loft stateroom to a category 5 stateroom is worth the $900.00 per person up charge just so you can see the river from your bed? After all the loft stateroom gives you the double high window and private seating in the loft. The $1,600 savings has gone a long way toward covering our airfare. The prices above are for our Rhine River cruise next month.