Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Norwegian Cruise Line
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Norwegian Cruise Line
Read thousands of Norwegian Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Norwegian Cruise Deals

How to Set Up a Meet & Mingle on Your NCL Cruise

NEW! Find Your NORWEGIAN Roll Call


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Talking The album for the Jewel Jersey cruise...

There are still photos to load but this is the start...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b308/g...?sc=6&start=20

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Rpeter's Avatar
Rpeter Rpeter is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vero Beach, Fl
Posts: 75
Default Goldrlyder

That link is asking for a password.
We are sooooooo close to seeing your photos. Help!
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:54 PM
alfies_my_baby's Avatar
alfies_my_baby alfies_my_baby is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: scotland
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldryder
There are still photos to load but this is the start...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b308/g...?sc=6&start=20


Yeah we need to enter your password to see the photos............... sooooooooooo looking forward to seeing them!
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Default

type in

itsmeinnit

and you can access it

They are not in any particular order at the moment as they are still being loaded, but once all are on there I shall sort them out properly. A friend of mine is loading them for me.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:34 PM
seahorse's Avatar
seahorse seahorse is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: PA
Posts: 9,527
Default

Great Pictures, Thank You. Anxious to see more
__________________
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achive, not by the desire to beat others."
Ayn Rand

"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
Rita Mae Brown
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #6  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Old Gadge Old Gadge is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: U.K.
Posts: 52
Default

Thanks, Great Pictures, pity about the Breakfast shot what happened to the eggs, bacon,mushrooms,sausage, baked beans,black pudding and fried bread?!!!!
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gadge
Thanks, Great Pictures, pity about the Breakfast shot what happened to the eggs, bacon,mushrooms,sausage, baked beans,black pudding and fried bread?!!!!

That was on the Wednesday morning before disembarkation, a cooked brekkie would have been too heavy for the trip home on the Wednesday.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old August 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Default

The shot taken from above the balcony cabins was not easy to take. I had to lean out quite some way to actually catch sight of the balconies...and heights are not my best thing. So I know some have asked about the level of privacy of the balconies, I hope that gives you some idea of how much you get.
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old August 19th, 2005, 04:11 PM
alfies_my_baby's Avatar
alfies_my_baby alfies_my_baby is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: scotland
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldryder
type in

itsmeinnit

and you can access it

They are not in any particular order at the moment as they are still being loaded, but once all are on there I shall sort them out properly. A friend of mine is loading them for me.
Thanks for those Gold. Can't wait to see the rest.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old August 19th, 2005, 04:22 PM
shoreguy shoreguy is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 20,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldryder
type in

itsmeinnit

and you can access it

They are not in any particular order at the moment as they are still being loaded, but once all are on there I shall sort them out properly. A friend of mine is loading them for me.
Goldryder

You should go in an change your password. As it stands anybody can change your stuff. I hope you don't mine I changed account options so members can see the pictures without a password

Just click on the original link posted and you are at the album. No login
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old August 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreguy
Goldryder

You should go in an change your password. As it stands anybody can change your stuff. I hope you don't mine I changed account options so members can see the pictures without a password

Just click on the original link posted and you are at the album. No login

I have never used an online album before, hence why a friend is doing it all for me. I have the CD's but they wouldn't upload to anywhere apart from the processors own programme and the only way that could be looked at is if I emailed each disc individually.

Sorry for being pooter illiterate but not having a digital camera I was assured it was easy to put up an album...yeah right lol
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old August 19th, 2005, 05:10 PM
shoreguy shoreguy is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 20,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldryder
I have never used an online album before, hence why a friend is doing it all for me. I have the CD's but they wouldn't upload to anywhere apart from the processors own programme and the only way that could be looked at is if I emailed each disc individually.

Sorry for being pooter illiterate but not having a digital camera I was assured it was easy to put up an album...yeah right lol

I would ask the host to delete your password until it can be changed

HostCecilia@cruisecritic.com

Last edited by shoreguy; August 19th, 2005 at 05:12 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old August 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Goldryder Goldryder is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreguy
I would ask the host to delete your password until it can be changed

HostCecilia@cruisecritic.com

Its changed

Thanks
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old August 19th, 2005, 05:58 PM
BOHEMIO BOHEMIO is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Argentina
Posts: 90
Thumbs up

your photos are wonderful thanks, I congratulate to you
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old August 20th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Magwa Magwa is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 274
Thumbs up

They are great photos, many thanks
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.