Liquor question (yes another one, lol)

river525

We are going on our first cruise in Oct. on the Valor. I've seen on other boards people have sent them a bottle of Grey Goose vodka or something like that as a bon voyage gift. Our friend's were wanting to do this for us and I didn't know if there is a site you can do this from and if so what site. Thanks

We are going on our first cruise in Oct. on the Valor. I've seen on other boards people have sent them a bottle of Grey Goose vodka or something like that as a bon voyage gift. Our friend's were wanting to do this for us and I didn't know if there is a site you can do this from and if so what site. Thanks

They do it throught Carnival's website, I think they'll have to have your booking number.

ok great, thanks!! I'll have them try the gift dept.

As far as putting in our checked bags, yes we will do that too but our friends wanted to send us a bottle for our anniversary and I'm not saying no to that kind of gift, lol.!!!

We have done this before. It ia not avaiable online, you have to call the gift department at Carnival to order and it is put on a credit card.

Really? What did you order and how did it work? Was it waiting in your stateroom?

Archived