5/16 Vision, new shows, old lunch menus

Just back from a great cruise on the Vision. This was the last week to Mexico before moving to Alaska. There were a few items of interest. Two new production shows were introduced on this cruise. When asked, we were told they are for this ship only. They were quite good.

Also, the lunch menu did change each day. I did not notice any dinner menu changes.

We were in a family stateroom that was wonderful for our third person to have separate sleeping quarters. This room had two bunk beds in a separate area, a pull out bed for two and two twins[or one large] in the same area. It was short of long hanging area and drawers. There were open shelves though.

It was a very smooth ship.

It was very cool on the first and last sea days.

We loved this ship and its size.

• 1 month later...

Did you only have 3 in your family outside stateroom? We are thinking of booking that also for 3 and for 4 but my sister heard from Royal Carib that it had to be for 5 or more. Do you remember how much you paid? We are going to Mexico in Feb 2005, the price from an agent was a fraction of what RCI was saying.

Thanks

We are also booking this ship for next April. I have noticed that if you book online, you can chose the family stateroom even if you have 2 or 3 in your party. Check it out at a site such as icruise.com-plug in that you have 3 people, and you can see that it will let you book it.

Archived