CARNIVAL VISTA INAUGURAL - Sea Trek III: The Search For Pasta

SEA TREK III: The Search For Pasta!!!

The Inaugural Voyage of YOUR

148u6g.jpg

"Cruising: The Fantastic Frontier……This is the Inaugural Voyage of the Carnival Funship: Vista-Prise. Her 13 day mission, to explore strange new ports, to seek out new foods and old civilizations, to boldly go and return where this Man and Bride have gone before."

Now for anyone who have read my two previous “Sea Trek” reviews you know that I try to include as much detail as I can and also (try to) interject some humor along the way. That being said please keep in mind that this review will take me a while to complete so please bear with me as I trod along.

So please enjoy this initial “cover page” and I will be adding more and more in the next several days.

!!! Energize and Subscribe !!!

Edited by Captain Carnival

I look forward to reading your thoughts. I was on the inaugural and thought she was a fine ship. Aesthecally very attractive, but she has some lumps and warts. I hope that you will highlight the good with the bad.

SEA TREK III: The Search For Pasta!!!

The Inaugural Voyage of YOUR

148u6g.jpg

"Cruising: The Fantastic Frontier……This is the Inaugural Voyage of the Carnival Funship: Vista-Prise. Her 13 day mission, to explore strange new ports, to seek out new foods and old civilizations, to boldly go and return where this Man and Bride have gone before."

Now for anyone who have read my two previous “Sea Trek” reviews you know that I try to include as much detail as I can and also (try to) interject some humor along the way. That being said please keep in mind that this review will take me a while to complete so please bear with me as I trod along.

So please enjoy this initial “cover page” and I will be adding more and more in the next several days.

!!! Energize and Subscribe !!!

looking forward to it.