Stay/Park/ Cruise Packages Fort Lauderdale Area Recommendations

m8zenblue

We are cruising on Celebrity out of Fort Lauderdale in December.

I have been researching Stay/Park/Cruise packages that will allow you to stay the day before cruise, the day of return from cruise, shuttle to port, shuttle after cruise back to hotel and free parking for duration of cruise 10 days.

There are just too many places with varied options, I would welcome any personal recommendations.

We like the Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport at 1500 West Commercial Blvd. I book directly with IHG, meaning with the hotel's website and pick the Park and Stay package. We've left our car there for two weeks at a time. The rate varies depending on the time of year. What I like about that hotel is that it is at Exit 32 off I-95 which means its slightly north of FLL. The less I have to drive south in crazy south Florida, the better!! Also, its not near any of the tourist destinations so its never been slam full. The parking lot behind the hotel where we leave our car is never even half full so I don't worry about someone parking too close and dinging my car. I don't mean to imply its not near anything...there are restaurants and grocery stores within easy driving distance. However sometimes we just Uber so we can book relax and have a drink with dinner. I don't know if they have a shuttle to the port and back but we've always Ubered that too. I hate getting crammed into a shuttle....

Before I moved full time to Florida, I used to book with Park Sleep Fly. Their prices were better than the packages offered by the hotels. Stayed at the Fairfield Inn several times this way. But I don't believe the package includes a room on the back side of the trip. At least it didn't when I booked.