1. Is 1/2 a day at the Dockyard about right?
2. Are there cabs running back and forth all day? Would it be feasible to think we could hop into a cab with others waiting at the Pier? Same for the return to the Pier?
3. Same for Hawksbill - would there be taxis at the Pier after lunch? And would it be easy to get one back from the beach to the ship?
4. Is Hawksbill a good snorkel beach?
5. Cab prices - I've read they're set by the government but have seen differing posts for prices to the Dockyard - from $20-$30 p.p. each way. If it's $60 for the 2 of us to the Dockyard and $60 back, then it's probably $20 per person each way to Hawskbill, so we're wondering if it's cheaper to rent a scooter for $70 including insurance, gas and day licence and go where we want, when we want.
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. Marg