Lots of mixed answers on alcohol

cruisernh

Going on Mediterrnea next week. Can you buy bottles of liquor on the ship an bring them to your cabin. I understand it costs more(still cheaper than single drinks.) need to know. Otherwise, we need to use other avenues ;).

Thanks

if anyone knows costs that would be great.

cruisernh

Going on Mediterrnea next week. Can you buy bottles of liquor on the ship an bring them to your cabin. I understand it costs more(still cheaper than single drinks.) need to know. Otherwise, we need to use other avenues ;).

Thanks

if anyone knows costs that would be great.

cruisernh

we purchased liqour but it was delivered on the last nite of the cruise.. prices on board ship were as good or better as off the ship.. we did not inquire about paying a higher price to have it available for our use in cabin.. there was no problem carrying wine on board in plain view at embarkation but liqour bought in ports was held till the end of the cruise.. we also packed some champagne and wine in our dive bag which survived the trip and had it delivered to the dining room and were expecting to pay a corkage fee.. no such fee was billed so we gave an additional tip to our waiter and his assistant who always were right there to refill our glasses as needed..any drinks I ordered at the lounges were never on the skimpy side.. in fact I had ordered a manhattan straight up and it came in a beautiful glass which I asked the server if I could purchase.. she took it and returned with it washed (or a fresh one, i couldn't tell, but it was clean) and said it was a present from her. .. that's the type of staff we encountered..

Archived