Crown Smoothies

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:32 AM.
Nutley, NJ
89 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
I do believe the dailies posted here recently from the Crown mentioned smoothies .. cards? I understood that these would work much the way the pre-paid soda plan works. Can someone confirm this please?

thanks
~tug

Clifton, NJ US
72 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Tug,

Looks like we may have a few more CCs joining us. We should meet for a smoothie!

Denise

11/10/00 Married my best friend aboard
Grandeur of the Seas

Bermuda on the Crown
Glen Rock, PA
981 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Hi Tug
from what I understand the smoothie card is something offered to the teens on NCL.. can't remember the amount of drinks but also includes a pizza party during the week. I seem to remember the price of $34 -- maybe you are young enough to pass for a TEEN!!!

Happy cruising to you
Chris

16 Voyages completed 1999-2004, 81 wonderful days at sea
dreaming of ....
Norwegian Crown 8/04
Carnival Fascination 11/04
Nutley, NJ
89 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Denise,

we definitely need to meet for a drink.

Chris,

you flatter me my daughter is closer to a teen than I am. We were just thinking that she would enjoy smoothies more then just soda.

~tug

Clifton, NJ US
72 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Tug,

I've never done this before. Should we post that we are meeting in case there is someone else who can join us? I think there may be 2 other posters...

Denise (by the way my husband is Ed)

Denise

11/10/00 Married my best friend aboard
Grandeur of the Seas

Bermuda on the Crown