Have you ever

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:53 PM.
Ohio
168 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
been on a cruise and heard a drunk young girl sing "I Believe I can Fly" at the top of her lungs up and down the hallway every night (well probably morning, at around 2 am)? Or something similar? That happened to us on a Carnival cruise once. By the second or third night of it my friend who was in the cabin next door was on her way out to put a stop to it, but her husband held her back...To this day, we hate that song! We've been cruising with NCL since then.

Until Bermuda on Norwegian Crown

Sunward II 1991
Westward 1993
Norway 1996
Imagination 1998
Norway 2002

<center>
<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">
</center>

29 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Oh, I think that is great...

the song that will make my hair stand on end is "I'm looking over a four leaf clover"...

going out in the hall only makes you want to join in!!!!
Northern Illinois
469 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
No singers for us on our Star 5/30, but we did have the "joy" of listening to the stereo provided in the full suite next to our mini-suite. Reminded us of our apartment days! Inconsiderate of the guy doing the jamming, bad idea for NCL to provide him with the toy to do it.
3,980 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
For me "Yellow Submarine" will always make me remember an overnight in port before a cruise. The large chain hotel we stayed in were hosting a class reunion and it seemed we were next to party central. These guys sang this same song for hours on end. It was like a broken record. We finally couldn't stand it anymore. We asked the front desk if they would see if the guys could switch to "I wanna hold your hand" or "All you need is love".

The Adventure continues.
Same time next year!!!
Dawn Feb 10, 2005