wine on mediterania

gregsbs1

My family and my self are sailing on march 26 on the mediterania and I am wondering if you can bring wine on this ship I thought someone said that this cruise line said you could . if so let me know thanks and how many bottles can u bring

We flew out of Ottawa Ontario, so the baggage weight limit was an issue.

We bought the Costa "wine package" $100.00 each.

Wine is very expensive on the ship, but we had unlimited wine, and bottled water for lunch and dinner.

(In the dining room we had wine glasses, at the buffet we had water glasses of wine for lunch.(:) )

It was our first cruise...but definitely not our last! We were very pleased with Costa Mediterranea.

We also enjoyed the art auction..and bought a wonderful painting that will be a focus of our home.

I have an album on "WebShots" with some of my 250 photos for anyone interested.

http://community.webshots.com/album/547557271ztcuto

• 2 weeks later...
We flew out of Ottawa Ontario, so the baggage weight limit was an issue.

We bought the Costa "wine package" $100.00 each.

Wine is very expensive on the ship, but we had unlimited wine, and bottled water for lunch and dinner.

(In the dining room we had wine glasses, at the buffet we had water glasses of wine for lunch.(:) )

It was our first cruise...but definitely not our last! We were very pleased with Costa Mediterranea.

We also enjoyed the art auction..and bought a wonderful painting that will be a focus of our home.

I have an album on "WebShots" with some of my 250 photos for anyone interested.

http://community.webshots.com/album/547557271ztcuto

We got the wine package too.It was too good to be true. We got our money's worth on the first night LOL. They also let the guys have beer instead of wine if they chose. We always got it filled up when our meal was over and then took it outside with us. Must have been on the same flight. We went out of Ottawa also. What a great time. The only thing that bugged us ( first time cruisers) was the tendering...especially in Cozumel. Everything else was great. We were really dizzy the first day home, but feel fine now....ready to go back again.

Our waiter was wonderful, as well as our wine steward...always making suggestions for meals etc. No complaints at all.

Archived