Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Community Guidelines and Message Board Forum Help > Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Ask Your Message Board Questions Here

Old March 19th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Default edit a post

Can I edit a post? If so how is it done?

Old March 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Cruise Critic Host

Location: La Marque, TX... about 9 miles from Galveston Island
Smile Just trying to help...

Howdy Seaandsea!

Welcome to the Help Forum!

For the first 20 minutes after you make a post, you will see an Edit button in bottom right corner next to the Quote button of your post. Click the Edit button to start to edit your post. I find it is best to then click the Go Advanced button to make my corrections then Save Changes when finished. After the time limit has expired, the Edit button will no longer appear.

And in case you are interested, no you cannot delete any of your posts. Only Adminstration can do that. If you feel the need to have a post deleted, click Contact Us in the yellow bar below.

I sincerely hope this information will help you. If you need any more help regarding the board's software system, please let us know here in the Help Forum.

[IMG]http://skins.***********/skins/mailskins/em/042202/042202_1319_92_prv.gif[/IMG] Happy trails to you... [IMG]http://skins.***********/skins/mailskins/em/042202/042202_1319_92_prv.gif[/IMG]

Kat

Being happy does not mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
.................................................. ..
1988 Commodore Caribe I, 1996 Commodore Enchanted Isle, 1998 Carnival Sensation, 2000 Celebrity Century, 2001 Carnival Celebration, 2002 Carnival Jubilee, 2004 Carnival Glory, 2005 Royal Caribbean International Rhapsody of The Seas, 2007 Carnival Conquest, 2010 Celebrity Infinity, 2011 Carnival Conquest, 2011 Celebrity Summit, 2014 Carnival Sensation

Last edited by Host Kat >^..^<; March 19th, 2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: typo due to my fat fingers & these skinny 'puter keys!