AOS Review

We are a family of 4 that has been on 10 cruise. We are in our late 40's our kids our 17 and 15. The airport was very efficient and we got our bags right away. No problems at all. Our bags were checked in at 10:00 am on the ship. Boarding process was around 11:30. We did the set sail and it was fast 2 minutes max and we were on board. Please do the set sail process on prior to the cruise. The boading process was the best!

The food was good, if you want to miss a meal Tuesday would be the one. We ate a Portifino's which was excellent. The food service was excellent very efficient. The head waiter was great also. Don't forget to eat lunch in the dinning room. My son ate a JR and he said it wasn't as good as the other JR's on other RCCL ships.

Then cabin attendent was fair to poor. My son left a pair of sun glasses on our bed which I saw when we left. They were gone when we came back. They were fake Oakley's so hope someone is enjoying them. I think they thought they were real! I did tell our cabin attendent that we were looking for them.....no response. Just a reminder to use the safe.

My son was sick 3 nights and ordered room service that was called in by our server and it was very quick.

Windjammer was OK to good. Service was good.

The ship was very clean and in great shape. My only complaint was our bed was sagging. We asked for the egg crate and it helped a little. Can't wait for the new bedding.

Our CD was excellent Richard Spacey. He is the gold standard for the CDs. We enjoyed his entertainment. You'll love him.

We are scuba divers so we did 4 days of diving. Two dives with the cruise ship and two dives by independent divers. All dives were excellent.

The Captain was wonderful....we enjoyed his annoucements. He kept it brief and to the point.

The shopping was best at St Martins. Not only a lot of stores but good prices.

Departure off the ship was very organized and quick....... again the best I've done. I would go on this ship again. Loved it.

1045 flight back to the mainland. Just wondering if I should change it to 1pm. Thanks.

I sailed on the AOS this past January and I have to say that a 10:45am flight is cutting it really close....

We were off the ship by about 9:30am and got to the airport around 10:00am - takes a while to check bags and clear security. I'm not convinced you will have enough time :confused: Could you possibly book a later flight?

Did not have a lot of chair hogs.

The shows were:

Ice show was not one of my favorites. I've seen the Ice show on different ships and the shows was great. Our family did not care for this one.

RCCL dancers: They always do a good job. I wonuldn't miss it

We had an impersonator who was very good

Can't remmber the Juggler but he was extremely good.

Love and Marriage Show was wonderful we had a Man that proposed before the show which was very special.

I wouldn't miss the Love and Marriage Sow, Portifinos, and Lobster night.

We are a family of 4 that has been on 10 cruise. We are in our late 40's our kids our 17 and 15. The airport was very efficient and we got our bags right away. No problems at all. Our bags were checked in at 10:00 am on the ship. Boarding process was around 11:30. We did the set sail and it was fast 2 minutes max and we were on board. Please do the set sail process on prior to the cruise. The boading process was the best!

The food was good, if you want to miss a meal Tuesday would be the one. We ate a Portifino's which was excellent. The food service was excellent very efficient. The head waiter was great also. Don't forget to eat lunch in the dinning room. My son ate a JR and he said it wasn't as good as the other JR's on other RCCL ships.

Then cabin attendent was fair to poor. My son left a pair of sun glasses on our bed which I saw when we left. They were gone when we came back. They were fake Oakley's so hope someone is enjoying them. I think they thought they were real! I did tell our cabin attendent that we were looking for them.....no response. Just a reminder to use the safe.

My son was sick 3 nights and ordered room service that was called in by our server and it was very quick.

Windjammer was OK to good. Service was good.

The ship was very clean and in great shape. My only complaint was our bed was sagging. We asked for the egg crate and it helped a little. Can't wait for the new bedding.

Our CD was excellent Richard Spacey. He is the gold standard for the CDs. We enjoyed his entertainment. You'll love him.

We are scuba divers so we did 4 days of diving. Two dives with the cruise ship and two dives by independent divers. All dives were excellent.

The Captain was wonderful....we enjoyed his annoucements. He kept it brief and to the point.

The shopping was best at St Martins. Not only a lot of stores but good prices.

Departure off the ship was very organized and quick....... again the best I've done. I would go on this ship again. Loved it.

Did you hear when the AOS was getting the new bedding?

ron

Archived