- Arrive at the pier early (we got there at 11 am. They hadnt started embarkation yet but this gave us plenty of time to complete the Bahamas paperwork before there was a line)
- If you arrive early you can be on the ship by noon and eating lunch in Tsars while others are still boarding!! It also ends up giving you what feels like an extra day onboard.
- Prior to boarding figure out which specialty restaurants you want to go to. Call the reservation desk as soon as you board and you'll have first choice of reservation times. We even got reservations at Teppanyaki for the first night.
- GSC - if you want to do parasailing book it early (preferably before leaving for the cruise) because it was booked by Monday and no one cancelled.
- Cirque Bijou - get there early to get a good seat
- Deck chairs - forgo the mad rush to sit near the pool and head to the upper decks where you can usually find chairs
- Le Bistro is a must - we had reservations for 6:00, so I had filet mignon for $5.
- For those with children, the Kids Crew dinner is Wednesday night
Enchantment of the Seas November 2005
NCL Jewel April 2006
Caribbean Princess August 2006
Crown Princess June 2007
Adventure of the Seas October 2007
NCL Jewel March 2008