Scrapbooking Kit at Dollar Tree

texas greeneyes

Heads up to all my fellow croppers out there...I went to my local Dollar Tree yesterday and they had a travel scrapbook package with several background and accent pages, a sheet of die-cuts and a sheet of stickers, all for of course, $1.00! Even has a cruise ship sticker in it!

A similar pack would probably run $5+ at WalMart and $7-8+ at a scrapbooking store. I also got 10-packs of page sleeves for $1 each. I know they aren't likely to have them at all Dollar Trees, but it is worth it to check. Good luck! :)

• 2 months later...

One of my favorite places to look for scrapbook stuff is the dollar tree. I love that they seem to be carrying more of it now than in the past. Course you can also find a small selection at other discount stores like Freds, Dollar General and Family Dollar. Their selections are not as good as Dollar Tree though IMHO.

Wow ...I wanna go to the Dollar Tree as soon as possible - one of my favorite stores for scrappin' materials.I have a friend that only buys the best, Name brand and I can't see that ....if you have lots of pictures then you need to save where ever you can...so thanks for the info. I must also mention Big Lots is another bargain place for Scrappin' Material. I found some back to school materials for my little Grandaughter and she loved them! I have also found items in Gabriels. Have fun scrappin' , fellow scrapper.....what a neat hobby !;)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived