Personal Choice, Wine at Dinner

cruiseonly

If I am on personal choice, and buy a bottle of wine at dinner, and do not drink it all, will I still be able to finish the rest of the bottle the next day.

I might be at a different time, and at a different table.

Or would I then book a reservation for the table that I originally purchased the wine for.

I have never done this however we dined with fellow CC'ers last year that did. They tag the bottle with some form of ID and then find it for you when you next request it. What a deal. Perfect for people or groups that can't use a whole bottle at dinner.

We ordered bottles on personal choice many times and had them hold it for us. It didn't matter if were were at the same table, had the same waiter or were even in the same dining room the next night and they were always quick to find our bottle! We never even had a mix-up.

They just tag it for you and their system seems to work very well.

Order away with no worries!!

A bottle of red, a bottle of white

Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight

I'll meet you anytime you want

In our Italian Restaurant.

Billy Joel song -Scenes From An Italian Restaurant , the Italian Rest. is near me... located in Syosset, New York. It's called Christiano's.

Enjoy your wine.....

If I am on personal choice, and buy a bottle of wine at dinner, and do not drink it all, will I still be able to finish the rest of the bottle the next day.

I might be at a different time, and at a different table.

Or would I then book a reservation for the table that I originally purchased the wine for.

When I hemmed and hawed over the lousy selection of red wines by the glass, my waiter suggested that I purchase a bottle, and have a glass, and he would be happy to store it for me to have a glass every night.

What's up with THAT??? ;) I had my glass, then another, then another..........and I took the silly bottle WITH me, and put it to rest before *I* did. :D :D :D

Archived