Digital Scrapbooking Cruise Supplies?

CruisinHoneymooners

For those of you who scrapbook digitally, where have you found embellishments and such to use on your cruise pages? :confused: I have been searching everywhere in hopes of building up a supply of things before we take our cruise next summer, and all I seem to find are supplies for paper scrapping. :rolleyes: Any suggestions of where I can look?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I know there is a digital scrapbooking program by Creative Memories that I think is free & you should be able to add some things. Like someone said before, they just scan stuff.

I think a lot of digital programs you can use like clip art or even just scan stuff. You should be able to things just like you add your photos. You can probably find some frames or other things that you can add into a program or just use something like Adobe photoshop where you can start form scratch and add all kinds of file types, rather than use a program that dictates what you can add.

I really don't know how great this is but I did find a site with something to download at:

http://smiekeltjewordpresscom.wordpress.com/2008/02/04/monday-start-of-a-bit-busy-week/

I hope the link works & it is something that you can use. Good luck & have fun!

Try http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/ you can search (down about 3/4 down the page on the left) for cruise or beach or ocean gets you several. I have this one:

MFERK_DownbytheSeashore-Collection_MED.jpg

get it here: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=88&products_id=6503

Lots of papers and elements and a nice alphabet.

I just got this one:

KHALB_SandyCove_LRG.jpg

mainly because it has an element that says "come away on a Holiday" and my next cruise is on the Holiday :D

Happy scrapping!

I use the program by Creative Memories - but the paid version of it. It is $59.95 with add ons ranging in price from $3.95 up. I just finished making by Voyager of the Seas cruise in digital format - and while I didn't have a lot of cruising options, I really felt due to the busy ness of the photos, I didn't want a lot of extra background. With their customizable options, I could add layers of background paper to make things look sandy, beachy, etc.

I have a website where you look at the program. If interested, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
I use the program by Creative Memories - but the paid version of it. It is $59.95 with add ons ranging in price from $3.95 up. I just finished making by Voyager of the Seas cruise in digital format - and while I didn't have a lot of cruising options, I really felt due to the busy ness of the photos, I didn't want a lot of extra background. With their customizable options, I could add layers of background paper to make things look sandy, beachy, etc.

I have a website where you look at the program. If interested, let me know.

I would like to see it - what's the web address? Thanks!

Archived