Here is my take on it :
1. No fretting over cleaning the house for company over the holidays
2. No trying to remember where all the Christmas decorations
3. No fights with those gosh darn forever tangled Christmas lights
4. No worry choosing a menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner...Turkey or ham...ham or turkey? Everyone is sick of Turkey by Christmas...Mom doesn't eat ham. Enough already!!!!!
5. No stress...just visits to the Spa.
Big decisions though: what excursions, where to eat lunch, what to choose for dinner...
6. <<Insert your holiday peeves here-- crowded malls, holiday traffic...>>
7. DINNERS---Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Day dinner and this year for us, New Year's Eve dinner and New Year's Day dinner (always a big deal in our house for some reason)...
a. No dragging out the good china and tablecloths, where did we put the leaf for the dining room table anyway?
b. No worries about not being able to replace the irreplacable stemware or china that just got broken
c. See #2 above, everyone can eat whatever, whenever and however much of what you want. Dd loves Celebrity's pizza and shrimp combo that our waiter had prepared for her
d. MY FAVORITE-
no dirty dishes,
no dirty pots,
no dirty stove and oven...
e. The ability to sit down and actually enjoy a dinner with my family without worrying about all of the above.
f. No changing dirty linens on the guest beds and cleaning guest bathrooms after the company has departed.
g. <<Insert your peeves here>> PRICELESS!
Blogging to Aruba ~ Aruba Pictures ~ Cat Information
2015 Celebrity Reflection ~ 2012 Celebrity Silhouette ~ 2008 Cunard Queen Mary 2 ~ 2006 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2005 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2004 HAL Zaandam ~ 2003 Princess Golden Princess ~ 1998 Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas ~ 1996 Majesty Cruise Line Norwegian Majesty ~ 1989 Royal Caribbean Song of Norway ~ 1988 Chandris Fantasy Britanis ~ 1986 Chandris Fantasy Galileo ~ 1985 Costa CostaRiviera ~ 1984 NCL Starward ~ 1983 Carnival Carnivale