Zenith 14-day Nov 2006 Caribbean: Complete Review

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:08 PM.
Isle of Charlotte, NC
3,489 Posts
Joined Jun 2002
This is a VERY long and detailed review about the entire cruise, from start to finish. It includes details about the ship and ports and is broken into 12 sections. Each section will be posted separately. Feel free to post questions. Either I or one of the many active Cruise Critics on our cruise will answer. (We had a great group).

Here are the sections:
Part I - Precruise
Part II - Embarkation
Part III - Food!
Part IV - Entertainment
Part V - Parties
Part VI - Health Concerns
Part VII - Ship Notes
Part VIII - The Ports
Part IX - Tipping
Part X - Captain's Club
Part XI - Debarkation and Customs
Part XII - Praises and Gripes

Celebrity Zenith
November 3—November 17, 2006
“Special” Caribbean

Executive Summary
My wife and I spent 14 days on Zenith. We hit favorite ports from previous cruises as well as 3 new ports. Zenith is an older, more intimate ship. The food was good, and the service was friendly. This was our second voyage on Zenith, having previously sailed on her to Bermuda last year. Overall, we had an enjoyable trip.

Part I to follow.

The complete review can be found at: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/zenith14.html