Scrapbooking Sites

FryGirl

Can you help a beginer scrapbooker with some good sites for supplies and how to do's.

We don't have any thing aroud our town for supplies or even classes.

I'm not going to drive 90 one way for any thing. That is the closes I have.

FryGirl

scrapyourtrip.com and tropicalscrapbooking.com are good places to start. They both have a great selection of destination themed papers, stickers, etc. I have ordered from both before, they are very helpful and super fast to ship. Check them out.

e-bay has lots of scrapbooking supplies, tools, and embellishments. As long as you're careful to factor in S & H costs, you can get some good deals.

There are even pre-made pages you can order, or look at to get some inspiration.

Use archival safe products and remember, there is no right or wrong way to scrapbook, just have fun with it.

T

If you want to get an idea of what other people have done in their scrapbooks, there are sites online where you can look at the layout gallery. You can even search the layout gallery to find a particular layout (i.e. a Disney cruise layout.) www.scrapjazz.com is one site I like. Another is www.twopeasinabucket.com . Both have great galleries.

Do you have a Michael's or a Joann's in your area? Or AC Moore? All of these stores have great scrapbooking sections. Or is there a Creative Memories sales consultant in your area? Here's a site to find out: http://www.creativememories.com/Find-a-Consultant/EntryForm I love their tools, though I don't personally do my scrapbooks like they do. However, they'll teach you how to do it.

Scrapbooking is a wonderful (and useful) hobby. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There was an article in our paper yesterday about an online scrap book fair or expo type event.

It starts on Feb. 28th and goes thru March 4th. you go to scrapafaire.com

There is a $5.00 registration fee which allows you to go & come as you want to all the vendor booths and there is a message/chat room. They also have several classes you can go to for different techniques. sounds fun and interesting. I am not affiliated with this just read about it in the paper and looked at it online.

two peas ina bucket was one of the vendors listed.

Debbie

Here is a good online store for die cuts. They will even make them for you & they are VERY resonable. She is doing several for my last cruise in Nov. No one has any die cuts for Belize, Roatan or Costa Maya. I am also having her do the runis we did with the name of them and things like that.

http://www.scrapbook-dreams.com/page/page/788441.htm

I have also been to scrapyourtrip.com and also scrabook.com has some good layout ideas. I agree with the earlier post from Trevoli there is no wrong way to scrapbook it is what ever you want it to be and what ever you think looks good they are after all your memories. Just remember to have the important info like where, who, when and what and you will be good to go. Good luck and hope you enjoy scrapbooking as much as I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived