HMC activities for children?

kootz

Can anyone tell me if they have schedule activities for children on HMC? We are taking our 11 year old nephew with us and I thought he might get bored with us all day on the beach.

Also does anyone happen to know if Holland has a scavenger hunt for the kids while on board? I had seen them do it on Celebrity and the kids were having a great time running around asking for things from passengers. Any good ideas on what to have on hand for the kids if they are doing the hunt?

When my neices and nephews sailed the Veendam over 2 years ago, on Half Moon Cay, my sisters signed them up for some type of treasure hunt there. The kids had a blast at that and enjoyed the beach time as well. Its a great spot. There is also a small playground area there as well.

For an 11 year old you might consider purchasing a ride on the banana boat ($19). Bring along some snorkel gear or rent it for the day if he enjoys that. Buy bags of fish food at the gear rental booth for $1 and let him feed the angel fish (very cool).

Archived