Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Ask a Cruise Question

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Ask a Cruise Question Post your general cruise questions here.

Old March 6th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default American Discount Cruises - anyone use them?

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site - it's really informative! I was just wondering if anyone has booked a cruise with American Discount Cruises? I found them while searching on Google and their website and prices look really good - I checked them out on the BBB and they had zero complaints, which is really hard to find nowadays - anyway, has anyone used them?? Their website is their name, just in case anyone wanted to know...

Thanks!!

-Bob

Old March 7th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Cool Cruiser

Hi Bob,
I have called them a time or two! They do get some good rates. I am sure you will hear from many posters on this thread that you are not to discuss travel agents/agencies, (just fair warning) but you'll see a lot of posts anyway! Have never booked with them! Do a search and see if there are existing threads, I am sure there are! Welcome to the boards

INSIDE/OUTSIDE AND LUVIN' IT NOW!

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hi Bob,

I've booked with them 2 times already - I used to book with another well known travel website that I wasn't thrilled with anymore. In my limited experience doing business with American Discount Cruises I'm very happy. I can't name a specific agent I'd recommend based on the forum rules...but I definitely do recommend them.

Randy