Blow Dryers on Majesty of the Seas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

missouri
948 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
I'm making my packing list for our Majesty of the Seas cruise next Monday. Are there blow dryers in the ocean view staterooms on Deck 8? Thanks for any help anyone can give.
234 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Yup, I was on Majesty at the end of Feb, and there's a hair dryer (I was on deck 9, ocean view, but I'm sure it's in all the rooms).

It's in the top right drawer of the desk (below the electrical outlet).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future Cruise:
Oasis of the Seas: Jan. 23, 2010
Past Cruises:
Explorer of the Seas: April 2008; Liberty of the Seas: Sept. 2007; Majesty of the Seas: February 2007
Fredericksburg, va. USA
82,611 Posts
Joined May 2001
All cabins have hair dryers, but I bring my own. While the ship's dryer gets hot enough, it just doesn't blow hard enough for my hair! Takes FOREVER to dry it!
4,292 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
If you have short hair (like above your ears or at the very least a few inches off your shoulders) you will be fine with the hairdryer they provide.

If you have any length other than this I strongly advise you take your own. It doesn't get very hot so it takes FOREVER with longer hair
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Majesty of the Seas - - Bahamas: Mar. 11, 2013
Majesty of the Seas - - Bahamas: May 5, 2008
Serenade of the Seas - - Alaska: May 26, 2007
Majesty of the Seas - - Bahamas: Jan 31, 2005
off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain