question for revneal

aussie jb

Hi Revneal, I think it was somewhere on these boards that I came across a link for your videos from the Volendam cruise last year - absolutely fantastic! We're doing the same cruise - same time, this year. I was just wondering if you could tell me the name of the music you used for the Glacier Bay video? It's just beautiful. TIA

Debbie

Dear Debbie,

I'm sorry I didn't see your question a little earlier. :)

I was just wondering if you could tell me the name of the music you used for the Glacier Bay video? It's just beautiful.

You may be surprised. The longest piece -- the one that began the video -- is entitled:

Orchestral Suite from "The Inner Light," composed by Jay Chattaway

This is a musical piece based upon a tune from the Star Trek the Next Generation episode: "The Inner Light." You can find it on the following CD: "The Best of Star Trek: 30th Anniversary Special." Here's a clip of it: "Inner Light" mp3 link.

If you want any other help finding it ... or finding and purchasing any of the other music used on the video, please let me know.

surprised?? you could say that. I never thought I'd see the day that I went out to buy a Star Trek CD LOL. Thankyou for that. I have to tell you also that because of your videos, we are finally getting a video camera!! After all these years of wanting one, hubby is finally convinced. Do I call that divine intervention?? :) Thanks again

Archived