- Go to this page - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/f orumdisplay.php?f=434 (or go to the yellow bar near the top of this page, and click on the "Countdown Clocks" link. If you cannot see all the choices, go to this page - http://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm).
- Input all the required information into the form, and choose the picture which you like to appear as part of your countdown clock.
- Click the "Create your countdown!" button to generate the code for your clock. The code will appear in the next page.
- Copy the code onto your computer's clipboard.
- Come back to CC.
- Go to your User CP (the link is near the top left hand corner of the page).
- Go to Edit Signature (the link is in the list on the left hand side of the page).
- Put the cursor to the place in the text entry box with the gray frame where you want the clock to appear.
- Paste the UBB code into the text entry box with the gray frame.
- Click the Preview Signature button.
- Does it look right? If so, click the Save Signature button.
- Select the whole of the code by highlighting it with your mouse.
- You can also do this by clicking quickly on that code three times.)
- Go to Edit (in the menu bar at the top of the window) and then click on Copy.
- Alternatively, right-click on the highlighted area, and then, when the popup menu comes up, left-click on Copy.
- Or, just press CTRL+C on your keyboard.
- Left-click once inside the text entry box with the gray frame, at the point where you want the clock to appear, so as to get the cursor active there.
- Then go to Edit (in the menu bar at the top of the window) and then click on Paste.
- Alternatively, right-click inside the text entry box at the point where the cursor is, and then, when the popup menu comes up, left-click on Paste.
- Or, just press CTRL+V on your keyboard.
- Go to your User CP.
- Then go to Edit Options (from the list on the left)
- Scroll down to Thread Display Options and check (at least) the boxes for Show Signatures and Show Images.
- Go to the bottom of that page and click on Save Changes.
Instead, go to the TEST FORUM, where you can test away to your heart's content!
Australian spelling lesson: There is no 'U' in .-
“Cruise” review – ss Rotterdam (V), June 2013.
Dual-purpose HOHO buses available in London: functioning simultaneously as tourist traps and roadblocks.
Fascinating Aida tell us of the perils of Cheap Flights.
Netiquette: Have you watched this: Posting and you ...? And do you know How to Behave on an Internet Forum?
Thinking of starting a new thread? Have you searched for your answer already? Can you post to an existing thread?
Countdown clocks: How to set one up? Click here.
Princess Cruises ship designators - the current list here.