Carnival Freedom, John Heald & YOU! - Bloggers Cruise with John Heald 1/19/08

LauraS

• Administrators

Cruise Critic was quick enough to nab some coveted "group space" on board John Heald's upcoming "Blogger's Cruise" on Carnival Freedom sailing from Miami on January 19, 2008.

John Heald's Blogger's Cruise Info - Member Cruise Info

We've obtained great rates on this sailing just to ensure a fantastic showing on board from Cruise Critic. After all, *you are* the voice of cruising on the Internet, aren't you??

So, will you be there??

Laura

• Administrators

Why, on the member cruise, mr capt three names! Why don't you take a look at the info, and join us?

Laura

No NO!....don't join that one!......Join my Jan 5 CC Group.......:p ...Actually This is John's fault (and I know you're reading this, ya bugger! ;) ) as he should have linked up the blog group with my group......but that's ok.....join the blog group.......but If you want a better group....join mine two weeks prior......no, I'm just playing...this is the blog cruise thread so hope everyone has fun but I can't as I HAVE A GROUP 2 WEEKS BEFORE :eek:

LOL>...Ok, I'll quite the shameless plugs! :D :p

No NO!....don't join that one!......Join my Jan 5 CC Group.........Actually This is John's fault (and I know you're reading this, ya bugger! ;) ) as he should have linked up the blog group with my group......but that's ok.....join the blog group.......but If you want a better group....join mine two weeks prior......no, I'm just playing...this is the blog cruise thread so hope everyone has fun but I can't as I HAVE A GROUP 2 WEEKS BEFORE

Excuse me, but do I know you? :D

How dare ya hijack this thread? :D

lol Randy!

• Administrators
No NO!....don't join that one!......Join my Jan 5 CC Group.......:p ...Actually This is John's fault (and I know you're reading this, ya bugger! ;) ) as he should have linked up the blog group with my group......but that's ok.....join the blog group.......but If you want a better group....join mine two weeks prior......no, I'm just playing...this is the blog cruise thread so hope everyone has fun but I can't as I HAVE A GROUP 2 WEEKS BEFORE :eek:

Sheesh, it's not like everyone around here cruises only once a year or something....why not just do BOTH???

• Administrators

Hey, did I mention there is a reduced deposit on this member cruise ..... $25 through May 28th!

Laura

Funny you should mention that......why I have the same deal two weeks before!:p :D

Actually, if I went on both and then I have another group in march on Freedom....I should just hire on as John's assistant and stay aboard!;)

Funny you should mention that......why I have the same deal two weeks before!:p :D

Actually, if I went on both and then I have another group in march on Freedom....I should just hire on as John's assistant and stay aboard!;)

hey that is my job randy, if we did both.....laura we booked direct with carnival on friday, didnt know that cruise critic would be running a group for this cruise/blog.

Randy,

I'll sign on as a blogging RN for January through March in case any of the various bloggers need medical assistance. You can assist John and I'll assist those who fall ill trying to keep up! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ok now I am MAD...I booked 8 of us with a Military discount for 1/12/08 Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Freedom. Now I see there is one for the group the week before AND the week after...no I can't sail BOTH or all 3...lol. Someone needs to make a group cruise for THESE dates. What is the rate for your dates? I got 3 adjoining balconies with the military discount and 8 of us for $700pp. I am sooooo excited.

Can anyone offer ideas for excursions off Carnival or on for St Maarten or St Thomas?

Linda

Elation: Mexican Riviera 2002

Pride: Mexican Riviera 2007

Freedom: Eastern Caribbean 2008

• 2 weeks later...

Is Ron Pass still going to be on the Freedom for this cruise? If not, does anyone know where he'll be after the trans-Atlantic in November? Thinking seriously of jumping on this one and Ron Pass in the piano bar would make it just that much sweeter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is Ron Pass still going to be on the Freedom for this cruise? If not, does anyone know where he'll be after the trans-Atlantic in November? Thinking seriously of jumping on this one and Ron Pass in the piano bar would make it just that much sweeter.

Hi all... "Ciao" From the Freedom!

I thought I'd update you on what I may be doing after this contract ends. John Heald, our Cruise Director here, as well as Cruise Director Todd Whitmer, who will be filling in during John's vacation (starting late Oct for the trans-Atlantic) have expressed their interest in having me come back to the Freedom. I'd very much like to to that, so I have put in a request to Carnival to come back to the Freedom after a short break on land in November. Maybe return around early December? Not sure yet. And this still has to be approved by Carnival. If approved, I'll likely stay on board until early May, so I can be home for my neice's wedding.

Perhaps I'll see you all this coming winter!

Ron

Ron.....the WHEELS are already in motion!

Cannot say anything at the moment, but rest assured EVERYONE is working on having Carnival's No 1 Piano Man on board the Blogger's Cruise with JH and friends!!!

Hope to see you soon!

Best regards from Down-under:)

Robert I was asking John if you had indicated if you were coming....Thank God you are cause I was afraid I'd be called upon to be trigger and thats your gig man !!! We are booked too !!

Mark,Amanda and Catie (Mcfrog2)

Robert I was asking John if you had indicated if you were coming....Thank God you are cause I was afraid I'd be called upon to be trigger and thats your gig man !!! We are booked too !!

Mark,Amanda and Catie (Mcfrog2)

dont worry mark i we will be there for sure, wouldnt miss this one, we were booked on carnvial freedom with criuse critic group / Randy janaury 5th but changed to jan 19 blog cruise.

This is going to be great, got get jim and syliva to come..

also great having norman with us and ron in piano bar let the fun begin

Archived