Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Imperial Majesty Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old June 7th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thumbs down BUYER BEWARE did you take the survey for a free cruise

Read this I can promise I can make you laugh! BUT this is a true story!
Have you ever felt like a stale bologna sandwich if you havent just purchase a "free cruise" from this group of sales people who have a quota to meet. Rule 1. Never Never buy something from someone that can talk faster than you. Rule 2. If your call "drops" before you go to the verifier call back but don't let a quota fast talking sales person say your were never charged becasue guess what you HAVE been unauthorized and not only the $118.00 for the port charges but for an extra charge (totally different) from the one you authorized for $298.00 SUPRISE. Now comes in the bologna you call back to get your unauthorized charge back you speak with about 4 different people who gives you bolonga trying to say you were never charged. When this doesnt work (my eyes see my bank statement) I can see where they charged my twice and once without authorization they are telling me I have not well when they see you do not give in (god only knows how much they keep ! ) from people who just give up. They transfer you so someone else now 2 hours into trying to get my money my bread is stale . I'm still on the phone now I have cell phone in one hand and landline in other hand . Cell phone disputing it with my bank and landline trying to get my $298.00 back! Which one do you think responds first after all the menus of my bank MY bank responds first! I am still waiting (must have been a big pow wow to try to keep my $298.00) Okay lets say I go to RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS (this is who these people are repersenting ) I steal well the TV (not worth $298.00) the dished maybe $5.00 they buy them wholesale from China I'm sure. Let me take the kitchen table and chairs and load them up in my car. What do you think would happen? I will tell you they would have me ARRESTED! What recourse do we have but here where we can write and tell you what happens to us and have enough people listen and STOP taking the survey and STOP taking the "free" cruise that some top paid person at RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS reads this and FIRES the crew they VENDOR this mess out to. Please resond to this survey HA HA ! Moral to my story don't put yourself into feeling like a bologna sandwich because if someone is trying to sell you something and can talk faster than anyone you know your going to end up smelling like one if you take the bait!

Old June 7th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Cool Cruiser

I just call Ramada and guess what they are NOT connected with Ramada Plaza Resorts !!