Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Imperial Majesty Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2007, 12:18 AM
10,000+ Club

Default I'm going away---time to sail (sort of)

We're heading to the airport early Sat AM to fly to Miami. Then we're driving up to Orlando on Sunday (couldn't get Seattle to Orlando using my FF miles). Spending about a week and a half in Orlando doing the theme park thing, then driving to Ft Lauderdale for the cruise. Spending a night in Ft L after the cruise then flying back home.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to our knowledge of what to expect. I plan on taking plenty of photos and will get a review up within a few days of the cruise, and hopefully a link to a webshots folder of the cruise portion of the trip.

thank you all-see ya in just over 2 weeks
-Monte

Old June 23rd, 2007, 01:00 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default have a great time

hope you get to read this before sailing, just want to wish you have a wonderful cruise. cant wait to hear your report. seaya

Old July 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Have a great time Monte!

Hope your vacation is great and can't wait to see a more up-to-date review of the ship. I think I can put by 2-year old rantings to rest.

We're actually just going to miss each other in Orlando, I'm going to a conference at one of the Disney resorts for a few days.

Enjoy and take lots of pics!
Robsvacation

Old July 9th, 2007, 10:44 AM
10,000+ Club

Just got home-EXHAUSTED!

Ship sailed FULL! Robs picts are still pretty much as good or better than anything I could have taken (and much of his review still stands IMO). We enjoyed the cruise & I'll do a review soon. Any particular questions?

BTW-when we checked in we found out we were upgraded from a Cat 12 to a 9 (free). I'm sure it was only due to the full sailing, but I'm glad I didn't buy an upgrade when they offered it

Old July 10th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Cool Cruiser

glad you had a good time, we're flying down in a few hours and cruising on tuesday. hope we have as good a time as you did. seaya