I'm going away---time to sail (sort of)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:54 AM.
Washington State Ellensburger
14,302 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
We're heading to the airport early Sat AM to fly to Miami. Then we're driving up to Orlando on Sunday (couldn't get Seattle to Orlando using my FF miles). Spending about a week and a half in Orlando doing the theme park thing, then driving to Ft Lauderdale for the cruise. Spending a night in Ft L after the cruise then flying back home.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to our knowledge of what to expect. I plan on taking plenty of photos and will get a review up within a few days of the cruise, and hopefully a link to a webshots folder of the cruise portion of the trip.

thank you all-see ya in just over 2 weeks
-Monte
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
When there's a leak in the bottom of a cruise ship, it's one hull of a problem
Maryland
938 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Hope your vacation is great and can't wait to see a more up-to-date review of the ship. I think I can put by 2-year old rantings to rest.

We're actually just going to miss each other in Orlando, I'm going to a conference at one of the Disney resorts for a few days.

Enjoy and take lots of pics!
Robsvacation
Washington State Ellensburger
14,302 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Just got home-EXHAUSTED!

Ship sailed FULL! Robs picts are still pretty much as good or better than anything I could have taken (and much of his review still stands IMO). We enjoyed the cruise & I'll do a review soon. Any particular questions?

BTW-when we checked in we found out we were upgraded from a Cat 12 to a 9 (free). I'm sure it was only due to the full sailing, but I'm glad I didn't buy an upgrade when they offered it
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
When there's a leak in the bottom of a cruise ship, it's one hull of a problem
57 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
glad you had a good time, we're flying down in a few hours and cruising on tuesday. hope we have as good a time as you did. seaya