LIVE from EXPLORER

Wel, cyber cabin IS really cool and I can even IM my kids. Not sure thats a good thing though!!

Anyway, Explorer is fabulous. The staff as always attentive.

We FOUNND the infamous cookies and I must admit they ARE very, very good!! The ship looks great!! We shared a coconut rangerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

After muster (argh how I hate that!) and Sail Away (was great & took some hopefully amazing pics going under the bridge) we met up with most everyone from our Roll Call! Our own Meet & mingle, since RCL doesnt host for a 5 night. Everyone is a lot of FUN and we're off to meet up again now. Check in was pretty painless, altho I did see 2 pieces of our luggage grow wings and fly off the back of the.....thing that transports your luggage! I was not a happy camper but everything arrived safely and quickly to our cabin.

We had out table switched which ended up switching our DR to the first floor which I think vibrates more than the 2nd or 3rd floors dining rooms.

Stay tuneddddddd

Wel, cyber cabin IS really cool and I can even IM my kids. Not sure thats a good thing though!!

Anyway, Explorer is fabulous. The staff as always attentive.

We FOUNND the infamous cookies and I must admit they ARE very, very good!! The ship looks great!! We shared a coconut rangerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

After muster (argh how I hate that!) and Sail Away (was great & took some hopefully amazing pics going under the bridge) we met up with most everyone from our Roll Call! Our own Meet & mingle, since RCL doesnt host for a 5 night. Everyone is a lot of FUN and we're off to meet up again now. Check in was pretty painless, altho I did see 2 pieces of our luggage grow wings and fly off the back of the.....thing that transports your luggage! I was not a happy camper but everything arrived safely and quickly to our cabin.

We had out table switched which ended up switching our DR to the first floor which I think vibrates more than the 2nd or 3rd floors dining rooms.

Stay tuneddddddd

Just got off the Explorer today and our table was in the Magellan dining room as well. It wasnt bumpy at all. We did have quite a smooth sailing though.

Hey Guys!!

The

Bon Voyage Parade tonight was festive! We watched from above- deck 6.

Im exhausted!! Time to get some sleep!!

Ask questions...anything you want to know about Explorer!

Okay, we've had one of each cookie now!! It might be a tie! LOL

where do you get the cookies? And what is a coconut ranger??????????

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Cookies happen to pop up everywhere!!

Well, not really- but you can get them on the Promenade @ the cafe, in Windjammer , probablty from room service too. They were @ the entrance to DeGAMA dining room yesterday as many people stopped there to try & change their dining arrangements!!

Hi everyone!!

Hi Denice!! The little sandwiches were good last night too!! The Promenade was really bopping!! Wall to wall SMILING faces!!!

Kathy!!! No we didnt see the sunrise.....it's about 8:30 (didnt change my watch yet) and looks like the sun is still struggling to rise!

BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!

WOW! Now that Im typing about it,,,this is the first sign of strong sun!!

Cant say whats on the agenda for today...but I will keep ya posted!!!

No, you cant make the balconies bigger in any way!! The wall is part of the construction....it cant be moved...

Hi everyone!!

Hi Denice!! The little sandwiches were good last night too!! The Promenade was really bopping!! Wall to wall SMILING faces!!!

LOVE those sandwiches...lol. Yes, the promenade in the evening is a WONDERFUL place to be...to see new faces, familiar faces...we love to stroll it!!!!

Can you by any chance go by cabin 7654 and ask the cabin steward if he found my faughters doll - it is a small doll holding a teddy bear....lol. We forgot her doll in the bed - and Lost and found is not very helpful!!

Kelly

Spoke with Antonio who said.....they usually go in so fast and wrap all the linens and most probably wouldnt have even seen it....BUT.................

we asked where the linen goes and if he could check into it....

Is your daughters name Amanda?? You didnt say if you were last sail before us or not...??? I told Antonio you were, so they'd GET ON IT and look for it!!

GTG..

Oh...it is NOT a day to be on deck at the pool..it is windier than ever altho we're loving it!! We're off to the blackjack tournament

Spoke with Antonio who said.....they usually go in so fast and wrap all the linens and most probably wouldnt have even seen it....BUT.................

we asked where the linen goes and if he could check into it....

Is your daughters name Amanda?? You didnt say if you were last sail before us or not...??? I told Antonio you were, so they'd GET ON IT and look for it!!

GTG..

Oh...it is NOT a day to be on deck at the pool..it is windier than ever altho we're loving it!! We're off to the blackjack tournament

Oh Diva..I love the Blackjack tournaments!! I know I will be on there in 4 days but I am still jealous!!!!

Cruise Diva. We're going to be on the 8/3 sailing with a large group of family members. I bought one of those dry erase boards the kids would hang in their locker to keep track of everyone. Are the doors metal? This has a magnetic surface to hold it. Thanks

Denise.............Now you're more excited just hearing the word.........BLACKJACK.

Stacey.........Love checking in. I ALMOST feel I'm there. I hope the sun starts to come out for you.

And Blackjack is in he same room as Cha Ching Cha Ching!!!!!

Yes, my daughters name is Amanda....and I cant believe you really went!! You are too much. We sailed on the 7/1 cruise to Bermuda. Did they remember Amanda??

We tried to get out of the room so quick - we forgot the doll - and when she remembered we just got off the ship - and I keep telling her that the doll is in my suitcase - so I cant unpack until I find a new one!!

Too funny!!

Kelly

Archived