Has anyone parasailed or rented mopeds in Nassau??

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:37 PM.
267 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
There doesn't seem to be much to do, so we're thinking of these two activities.

Any comments or advice would be MUCH appreciated, as we leave in 2 weeks.

This would be for 2 adults.

Thank you.
Baltimore,MD
170 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
My husband and I rented a scooter while in Nassau on 11/30/2002 and it was about $50.00. It's located acorss the street from the Straw Market. We rode over to Paradise Island and had a ball. Make sure you get helmets from the scooter rental because they are a must! We didn't know since they didn't give us any. Well, a police officer questioned us about our helmets and we told him the scooter rental attendant didn't give us any. He told us to tell the place of business that if they continue to rent scooter to customers without helmets, they will be fined.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

*Enchantment of the Seas - June 10-15, 2006 Jamaica & Grand Cayman (Family Vacation)
*Sovereign of the Seas - Dec. 24 -27, 2004 Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas (Christmas present to son and father)
*Enchantment of the Seas - Nov. 24 - Dec. 1, 2002 Eastern Caribbean (9th Wedding Anniversary) (San Juan, PR; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas)
Michigan
18 Posts
Joined Dec 2003
Originally posted by kaj2870
My husband and I rented a scooter while in Nassau on 11/30/2002 and it was about $50.00. It's located acorss the street from the Straw Market. We rode over to Paradise Island and had a ball. Make sure you get helmets from the scooter rental because they are a must! We didn't know since they didn't give us any. Well, a police officer questioned us about our helmets and we told him the scooter rental attendant didn't give us any. He told us to tell the place of business that if they continue to rent scooter to customers without helmets, they will be fined.

Wow, we rented for $35 in Jan 2004! Just bring the prices down, I was even going to get it for $30 but my bf stopped me
We had a blast though, we went all over Nassau! From Fish fry area to the hood to Paradise island