Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Princess Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Princess Cruises
Read thousands of Princess Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Princess Cruise Deals

NEW! Find Your PRINCESS Roll Call

Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2007, 10:42 AM
5,000+ Club

Post Roll Calls For Princess Cruises!

WHAT ARE THEY?
Roll Calls were started for individual cruise lines so that our members could "meet up and chat with" others who they'lll be sailing with. This made it much easier to find others on your cruise instead of scrolling through all the threads here on the main Princess board.

HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR ROLL CALL?
There is a separate ROLL CALLS section on the main page of our BOARDS. Here's a link directly to the ROLL CALL area for Princess Cruises. Click the link and, when you get to the ROLL CALL board, locate the ship on which you'll be cruising. You'll then have to scroll and search for your particular cruise. The roll calls are very popular and you can usually find a roll call for sailings within four to six months of your cruise but they are often started as much as year prior to sailing especially for Princess' popular longer itineraries.

Please check carefully to see if there is already a roll call for your sailing date before starting another thread!

WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND A ROLL CALL FOR MY SAILING?
You can start one! In the thread title, be sure to include the name of your ship, your sail date and year. Some roll calls get started very early, others start closer to sailing dates; some are very active; some tend to be a bit more quiet. Regardless of how active a roll call is, this is a great opportunity to meet some folks sailing with you.

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON THE MAIN BOARD?
No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on the main boards. Roll calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep roll call discussions to your roll call in the ROLL CALL area and keep the main board open for general discussions about Princess Cruises.

If you need assistance with a roll call, please feel free to contact me at hostcaroline@cruisecritic.com.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/badges/
www.cruisecritic.com/newsletter
www.cruisecritic.co.uk/newsletter
www.independenttraveler.com/newsletter

Last edited by Admin; May 8th, 2010 at 12:16 AM.

Ad Sponsored By
Closed Thread