Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old September 29th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Gold C books and Entertainment Guide coupon books???

I remember a few years back one if not both the Gold C coupon book and the Entertainment guide coupon book had Carnival coupons in them for 10% or 5% off your cruise booking. I haven't picked up either one of these books in a few years and can't remember which one had them or if they even still have Carnival coupons in them anymore? Does anyone have a current Gold C book or Entertainment Guide coupon book they can look and see? I think i'm going to get one of these coupon books because it also has lots of car rental coupons and hotel discount coupons in them along with basically a lot of travel type coupons.

Or is there anywhere else that Carnival coupons can be had or does Carnival even allow coupons anymore?

Ad Sponsored By
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Cool Cruiser

I just saw a new Entertainment book a couple of weeks ago. There was a coupon in it for Carnival. I think it was for $100 off per stateroom (maybe $50 for a short cruise). You can actually get these cheap on ebay.

CCL Sensation - W. Caribbean '04, Grand Cayman/Cozumel
CCL Holiday - W. Caribbean '05 (w/kids) Cozumel
Riverboat Trip '06 (w/several of DH's coworkers)
NCL Jewel - E. Caribbean '06 (girls)St.Thomas San Juan Antigua Nassau
CCLTriumph - E. Caribbean '07HalfMoon Cay St Thomas San Juan G Turk
+ a day in the FL Keys
RCCL Enchantment - W. Caribbean'07 (girls) Grand Cayman/O R Jamaica
hey table 55!
Hubby's military:
USCG Cutter Jarvis, WHEC725, Honolulu, HI, 3 years
Various smaller USCG boats, 6 years

Old September 30th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepenfun View Post
I remember a few years back one if not both the Gold C coupon book and the Entertainment guide coupon book had Carnival coupons in them for 10% or 5% off your cruise booking. I haven't picked up either one of these books in a few years and can't remember which one had them or if they even still have Carnival coupons in them anymore? Does anyone have a current Gold C book or Entertainment Guide coupon book they can look and see? I think i'm going to get one of these coupon books because it also has lots of car rental coupons and hotel discount coupons in them along with basically a lot of travel type coupons.

Or is there anywhere else that Carnival coupons can be had or does Carnival even allow coupons anymore?

Yea.. I have a entertainment book and I used the discount in it.. there are like 3 coupons in there.. it is $100 off per stateroom for 7 day or longer and $50 off per stateroom for under 7 day.. something like that.. we are going on 3 night and we gt $50 off..
Carnival Ecstasy 06/2014

Old September 30th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Cool Cruiser

Thats were DBF got our coupon for $100 off so yes, they are still offered!!

I have 2 extras if you are interested..they are just clipped to my fridge with my grocery list saying "use me, use me" but alas, I cannot afford another cruise this year. They're only good for bookings until Dec 31, 2007.

Adventure of the Seas 6/2006 Southern Caribbean
Carnival Freedom 12/2007 Eastern Caribbean
Caribbean Princess 4/2008 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Jewel 10/2008 Canada and New England
Norwegian Gem 11/2009 Western Mediterranean
Crown Princess 2/2010 Western Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas 9/2010 Eastern Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas 1/2011 Bahamas
Carnival Miracle 7/2011 Eastern Caribbean
Allure of the Seas 10/2011 Western Caribbean

Old September 30th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Cool Cruiser

I just realized that I booked my cruise yesterday and forgot to ask if they would take my entertainment book coupons! 3 cabins, 3 coupons, big savings! Arrgghhh! I got a great price, so I do not think they will take it, the coupon says it can not be combined with any other discount. Anyone know if I could call now and add it to my reservation or is it too late for me?

Old September 30th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomemamma View Post
Anyone know if I could call now and add it to my reservation or is it too late for me?
We called inquiring about the same coupon after I made the final payment and they honored it so it's worth a shot!!

Good Luck!!

Adventure of the Seas 6/2006 Southern Caribbean
Carnival Freedom 12/2007 Eastern Caribbean
Caribbean Princess 4/2008 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Jewel 10/2008 Canada and New England
Norwegian Gem 11/2009 Western Mediterranean
Crown Princess 2/2010 Western Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas 9/2010 Eastern Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas 1/2011 Bahamas
Carnival Miracle 7/2011 Eastern Caribbean
Allure of the Seas 10/2011 Western Caribbean

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Cool Cruiser

I have one of the coupons if anyone needs one...the company we booked through wouldn't take it, because they already gave us such a great price...

Old October 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Well I'm bringing this back up again looking for someone that has a 2008 coupon for the $100 off for a 7 day Carnival cruise. Looks like I could be booking our honeymoon cruise this weekend. Cruise I'm looking at will be in June 2008 so the coupon needs to be good through then. Is there a code on the coupon that i'll need to tell my PVP? maybe someone that has one can scan it and email it to me? bhugo4x4@msn.com

Thank you guys,

Brad

Old October 24th, 2007, 03:37 PM
50,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomemamma View Post
I just realized that I booked my cruise yesterday and forgot to ask if they would take my entertainment book coupons! 3 cabins, 3 coupons, big savings! Arrgghhh! I got a great price, so I do not think they will take it, the coupon says it can not be combined with any other discount. Anyone know if I could call now and add it to my reservation or is it too late for me?
Depends on what you booked. As I remember the restrictions....ONLY OV and above the $100 was good on. Not good on a inside or guarantee. I was going to get one until I found out they would not be good for my booking.

If someone has a coupon they can tell you the fine print...other than cant be combined with other offers.

Old October 24th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Cool Cruiser

[quote=Jeepenfun;12123097]Well I'm bringing this back up again looking for someone that has a 2008 coupon for the $100 off for a 7 day Carnival cruise. Looks like I could be booking our honeymoon cruise this weekend. Cruise I'm looking at will be in June 2008 so the coupon needs to be good through then. Is there a code on the coupon that i'll need to tell my PVP? maybe someone that has one can scan it and email it to me? bhugo4x4@msn.com

I have a 2008 Entertainment book at home (I'm at work). I know that there are coupons for Carnival in it. I'll read the fine print and scan and email it to you tomorrow. I believe there is more than one coupon so I don't mind sharing one. I also have the 2007 book and I know the coupon is good thru December 31st - I'll have to check to see if that's for booking by Dec. 31 or for sailing by that date.