Just back from Bermuda aboard the Empress of the Seas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Well me and my daughter are cruiseing on the empress of the seas on October 2, 2004 and are very excited. does any one ave a fun place to go? how was the rooms? Any PIctures???

if anyone is traveling on this cruise 24days
Vancouver, Wa.
24,025 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
Oh one other thing, at the first dinner when we were sailing out of Bayonne, the engine must have changed speeds or something because the whole dining room was shaking and the glasses were clanging and stuff. Everyone was looking around wondering what was up, but I knew from a previous post that this always happens, so don't be alarmed when it does.[/quote]
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! I hope I'll remember, as we don't go until Jan. I'm sure I will remember, after the initial surprise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
45 fantastic cruises and counting!
Nita
Next:
RCI Vision 8-22-17 Copenhagen to NJ
NCL Star 1/5/2018 Panama Canal, LA to Miami
Seattle, WA
317 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
What did you think of the ship? We have been on bigger boats and are worried that there won't be enough for our son to do. We really like the 11 night itinerary for December 2005 though. Were the rooms really small? Was the boat crowded with lots of lines?

Any info would be appreciated as we try to make up our minds.
Deb
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Paul Gauguin - 6/30/2012
Carnival Dream 6/2011
Crown Princess 11/
Voyager of the Seas 12/2003
Celebrity Galaxy 10/2000
Carnival Fascination 11/1997